What's new

How do you manage Bad customers in Business?

I would say they are different types of bad customers.
Some customers just rant and rain curses on you, am usually patient with those customers, but some go as far as to spoil your business by spreading rumours about your business thereby preventing other customers from coming.
I do not tolerate such customers.
yes we all know that such people are not toleratable in any business organisation but if you have such people in your business how will you deal with them, how will you handle them to make sure that they don't continue to prevent your business from growing ? that is what we are trying to find out,

Dealing this type of people is real difficult and hard to handle because they become extra rude sometime in which they cross the limits so i will try my best to make them understand with patience than after this i will decide to take further steps.

A person who is into business or managing a business should be very ready to deal with lots and varieties of people, Among those people some will be bad customers and will need to be careful of such people. Some doesn't have the money to patronise you all they do is frustrate business owners. Such customers needs special attention and patience.

There is always good and bad everywhere not only in business so if you can handle every bad situation, you should be able to endure a bad customer with patience and perseverance to achieve your goals from him or her.

There are some customers who you think are bad or you label as bad but that in actual sense aren't bad people outside of your business. You regret dealing with some because you don't know them or their intent or kinda person and your relationship was sore from the onset. Even as a business owner or manager, you're also a customer to some people. All of us are? Now ask yourself, has there been a time you've been a bad customer in any way? Think it. Was there any positive reasons for you actions or behavior that the firm or business didn't see or notice? If yes, then you've also been a bad customer. But nonetheless, every situation involving a customer has to be treated with sharpness. Correct bad impressions immediately, & applaud and commend a good one immediately. It helps.

There are customers that no matter how hard you try, you cannot please them. They usually goes out of their way to find fault in everything, and are unnecessarily irate, to manage such customers is difficult but you just have to try. This can be achieved by letting them that you understand their anger and apologize on behalf of whoever or whatever they are complaining about, in some cases you might have to involve a senior staff to talk with the person, this usually calms them down, because it gives them a sense of importance, which is actually what they want most times.

I don't give bad customers the opportunity to ruin my day for any reason. It is always all about appreciating the good ones and looking for ways to get more quality customers. The business that I am into is one with high demand, so it's no big deal for me.
Post automatically merged:

I don't give bad customers the opportunity to ruin my day for any reason. It is always all about appreciating the good ones and looking for ways to get more quality customers. The business that I am into is one with high demand, so it's no big deal for me.

There is only one choice, and it is always to convince them that they are right, and deal with them in a calm way, if they exceed the limits, then there is no need for them, there is always a place for decent customers and you have a dignity that no one should step on as well!

I
Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

So how do you manage the bad customers in Business?
I just act normal like nothing happened because I wouldn't want any customer to spoil my mood for the day as that would hinder further progress. Note I'm talking about myself not generally.

There are some customers that need to be put in their place especially those who belittle and disrespect you because they feel they are doing you favours by patronizing you. The rest can be calmly dealt with ignoring their nastiness.

Never take it personally Always speak to the issue at hand and do not get personal, even if the customer does. Remember that the customer doesn't know you and they're just venting frustration at you as a representative of your company. Gently guide the conversation back to the issue and how you intend to resolve it, and try to ignore personal comments.

Let's accept the fact that not all days are Sundays. You are going to meet few bad people before you meet good ones. And so the customers are also the same. You will meet few bad ones before you meet good ones. Business is one such thing where bad elements get attracted every now and then. Managing people is difficult for each one of us.

You said right, where there are good people in the world, there is often a lot of bad people. Similarly, in business, we have to bear many customers who only come to waste time. Sometimes there is also a need to bear customers who come to the offices and create emergency situations. To avoid such situations and manage the customer well, it is important to talk to them regularly and complete the work in front of these demands.

As long as they are not disrespecting you and the staff, you should be calm, show respect to them and try your best to accommodate their needs. But if they are disrespectful, then I guess it's best not to do any business with them and make them leave.

You said right, where there are good people in the world, there is often a lot of bad people. Similarly, in business, we have to bear many customers who only come to waste time. Sometimes there is also a need to bear customers who come to the offices and create emergency situations. To avoid such situations and manage the customer well, it is important to talk to them regularly and complete the work in front of these demands.

It is very difficult to manage bad costumers, but as a business owner all costomers are always right, you can select costomers, you can say this costomers is bad I will not sell to him, so you have to be very generalise and also know how to manage them. The best way to manage bad costumers is to be clam to them and be a good interpersonal communicator in other to make them cheer up sometime.

I try to be calm to them, but there is a limit to that. I cannot tolerate rude and insultive customers. I will show you the door, I can do better without them. If my service is the best around they will come back and try to fix things. Don't let anyone devalue you or what you do

Customers are this roots of the success of your business, because the more your customers satisfied with you, the more you will get engaged so you have to deal with good manners even with rude people, to keep your business going well.

There are both good and bad customers in the business. Bad customers should be treated well.If the customer is stubborn or has a pointless argument, it is better to get rid of it. I myself ran a small business for six months this year, mostly dealing with bad customers that I found difficult to control. Then I would save my Money by making less profit

Some customers can be really annoying especially with their manner of approach they can be really rude. I feel the best way to manage them is to keep your temper in check, anyone can get really angry but in terms of business you need to play cool also play the part of a fool. You need to be calm and use sweet words towards them even when they’re being rude. I’m sure they’ll be calm when they see how mature you act towards them.

Way to dealing with difficult customers
First and foremost, listen. ...
Build rapport through empathy. ...
Lower your voice. ...
Respond as if all your customers are watching. ...
Know when to give in. ...
Stay calm. ...
Don't take it personally. ...
Remember that you're interacting with a human.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back