What's new

How do you deal with spam and trolls on your sites?

I don't believe that, in as much as there are different kinds of people I don't believe there's a kind of person that will want to register on the platform for earning sake and not go through the rules knowingly or unknowingly. What I mean is for someone to want to register and a platform to make Returns like this platform you must have made the research so as far as the person can make a research the person must have come across the rules.

Most of the people who are using forums don't make read the forum terms of service. It's a very common thing with most forums users. This why I believe most forum owners give them benefits of the doubt they don't know the forums rules by giving them warning before banning them.

What's your method of dealing with spammers and trolls on your site or forum? For me, I tend to give warnings to those who act up. If they continue, I usually ban them. What are your methods?

Spamming and trolling on a forum is the fastest way to kill the forum. There are some forums that can't survive for long in this type of situation. So, once I notice that some members are behaving this way, the best thing is to put their posts on moderation and monitor how they write.

Spamming and trolling on a forum is the fastest way to kill the forum. There are some forums that can't survive for long in this type of situation. So, once I notice that some members are behaving this way, the best thing is to put their posts on moderation and monitor how they write.

Seriously, there's no way I would like to be involved with any community that allows for their members to be trolled. It's a very big insult and disrespect to the members being trolled. As for spamming, this is a big insult to the forum and the forum owner needs to stamp on it immediately.

The worst noise any forum can have is spamming and trolling. There will so much work for you to do everytime with cleaning the forum of spams and trolls. If you don't have many moderators, the work will burn you out every day. If you identify the members who are doing this all the time, it's better to ban them.

The worst noise any forum can have is spamming and trolling. There will so much work for you to do everytime with cleaning the forum of spams and trolls. If you don't have many moderators, the work will burn you out every day. If you identify the members who are doing this all the time, it's better to ban them.

A lot of people who are trolling others on forums are usually mostly people that have been doing the same thing on social media platform without facing any consequences. This is why they bring the same thing over to forums behaving the way they normally behave on social media but unfortunately it is something that is not allowed on forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back