Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
How have you been handling some of your forum or blog members who are very impatient when it comes to giving you time to attend to whatever they've reached out to you to make an inquiry? It's never too hard for some people to start feeling ignored because they didn't get a response immediately. They may start making unnecessary remarks all of the forum for not being responded to until then get a response.

How do you usually deal with such members?

I have have had any impatient members on my own forums, but I have met a lot of impatient members on forums where I am a staff or where I am an active users. I once came across a person who sent me a PM on every forums where he and I were users.

I would likely explain to them that I have a life outside of the forum and that I can't answer every inquiry a user has in such a timely manner due to this. However, I don't think I've really dealt with impatient members since I usually answer most inquiries in a timely fashion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back