What's new

How do you balance school and business?

During my school days I didn't do much things that took my time away. I was just focused to learn, bit it doesn't mean others can't combine business and school at same time.

Sometimes it can be very tough to balance school and business especially if the business requires attention like the barbeque example someone gave, that is why it is good to do a business that doesn't require much time, a good example is crypto investment.

The nature business you do wll determine if you can combine academics and business as a student, for instance a student that has small store can easily employ sale rep while he is busy with academics.

I think inorder to do that and balance school and business , i make sure i set out the time i would spend in school and the time i would spend in my business to balance things

I Know fully well that if I am to do a particular business,I should know how to manage my timing, online business can be combine effectively as compared to offline business.

It won't be easy to run both at the same time unless one has someone to put in charge of the business when in school, school tends to consume a lot of time from individuals so an individual that want to school and also run a business won't find it easy but it's possible

I have never been in such an arrangement where I have to balance school and work together. That is always never easy to do, but possible though

having a decent schedule will surely make you balance between both of them, although, priority should be always given to school (in most of the cases)

If I am going to be very honest to you, it is not going to be easy to deal with the two but bear in mind that nothing at that point should affect your education. I advice that you schedule your time and allocate time for business and time for studying.

Its not easy but i still balance it based on how i earn and others. If i see many promising business to invest on , i will really key into it and still set time for school

You can balance school and business by scheduling your time,you having your time for business and having your time for lecture,however this depend on the type of business which you are managing because some business which and time-consuming can not be manage such a way.

The plain truth is that it will be very difficult to have to deal with the two alone and at this pont in time. You should make a schedule which each has its won Tim.

Combining school activities with business at the same time is not an easy task to achieve but with good planning and dedication it is possible. Though sometimes one may affect the other but it can be achieve together if the person is hardworking.
Running a school and a business together is not an easy task to do because if requires running around even if you are mobile, all you need is a good plan and also schedule your time on how to cover the two areas.

If I am going to be very honest to you, it is not going to be easy to deal with the two but bear in mind that nothing at that point should affect your education. I advice that you schedule your time and allocate time for business and time for studying.
Fact, it's not going to be easy but you have to take it slow and find what works best for you, create tasks that might help you finish meeting target for school and for business and track them.

If I were to find myself in such a situation of balancing school and work at the same time, I will really have to very serious about achieving both goals without hurting the other. A lot of things I will have to let go of for the moment to achieve this

It is not easy to do the both and its always good to make out time for both, its not easy but with consistency you can achieve the both

Well, In reply to your question above concerning how do i balance school and business, I personally have to say that to balance school and business you have to have a scheduled workable plan for how to manage your time effectively

Well, In reply to your question above concerning how do i balance school and business, I personally have to say that to balance school and business you have to have a scheduled workable plan for how to manage your time effectively
If you mean by workable plan then you probably want to say time management. I can agree with time management which means you divide the time to your activities. Let's say your schooling is from 7 am to 3 pm then you can do the business after those school hours so your concentration will not be interrupted.

It will even be more difficult for you if you do all this things all by yourself alone. This won't work, you need to get someone who you can trust to look after the business for you while you're at lectures

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back