What's new

How do you balance school and business?

It can be tough at times managing business and school at the same time but the best is to make sure that you choose one out of both businesses, if you have a small business then it's ok it's good for you to manage your schooling so that you will also have time to manage that business so I would advise that you do shawarma only because, you go to school in the daytime and you come down at night to do your shawarma probably you can also combine your Shoe sales to night periods. if you think that you can always get someone you can pay to manage your business too I think that's ok so you find time to concentrate on both activities.
Post automatically merged:

It can be tough at times managing business and school at the same time but the best is to make sure that you choose one out of both businesses, if you have a small business then it's ok it's good for you to manage your schooling so that you will also have time to manage that business so I would advise that you do shawarma only because, you go to school in the daytime and you come down at night to do your shawarma probably you can also combine your Shoe sales to night periods. if you think that you can always get someone you can pay to manage your business too I think that's ok so you find time to concentrate on both activities.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
To balance school and business you will need to be very disciplined and have good time management. The your time wisely. Study hard when you have to and don't skip school. Set up whatsapp for business and make it works perfectly and use your lecture free periods to run your business. I meet many who does business on campus and still had good grades in class. Focus and dedication to both is all you need

Well shall as you can see there no way you can do that because no one can server two Master at a time. If you said you can do two of them you will bear it in mind that you will you as a person will be lacking behind base one. Maybe either on your business or on your studies

Well has a student it will be difficult because you are funding yourself and at the same time schooling... no don't. I would advice you to have some friends in school who attend classes to always update you if there's test for you to rush down to class, u don't necessarily have to attend all lecture. Technology have advance, they can send you material for you to read every night.

When there is a good administration of time accompanied by the desire to improve, everything is achieved more easily. The best way to fulfill both requirements is to make a schedule and stick to it, otherwise you can hire a friend or a family member to help you at work while you study.

Well actually I didn't do any business while I was schooling, my parents where the ones catering for everything about me and school, although I do help them sometimes do most home chours and many other domestic work around the house, so I didn't do much work then.

Well shall one can not server two Master at a time so you have to face one and leave the other one. But if you said you can control it bear it in mind that you must lack in one I mean that one of the activities will not stand strong. So my advice is that if you are schooling my dear is better you face your studies to avoid failure

Combining Business and schooling is not an easy task but doing it will involve making a time management schedule that will incorporate the time that you will attach to each of your daily activities and religiously sticking with it. It's only the way through which you can better manage your daily activities that will make you achieve a timely management of your task.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
The best way to run a business as a student is to sell something you can market alongside your classes, for instance clothing, phone accessories. After your lectures you can show your friends and course mates. But for your situation now you may need to get someone to handle your business for you part time while you're at school so your studies do not suffer

It's tough but still possible that the schools give 3 months for summer holidays to work your business normally.

Combining school activities with business at the same time is not an easy task to achieve but with good planning and dedication it is possible. Though sometimes one may affect the other but it can be achieve together if the person is hardworking.

If not for a sure that you are in a state where you need money, I wouldn't recommend anyone to have two demanding businesses in school. I will advice that you seek a partner possibly a friend in your class to help lessen the work more like partnerships.

You are right sometimes it is difficult but you just have to arrange yourself. I mean make schedule for things. Sometimes in life we need to have schedule for all our activities

School and business are two different engagements which can be run simultaneously. Although, I am not in school again but I used to run a business while in school and i planned it well. None disturbs the other.

When I was a student, I never ran any business on the side. I used to rely more on online work. But I have friends who were running offline business while studying. One thing I observed in them is that they were very good in planning and time management. Some also asked/hired other people to help when they had to attend classes.

For you to balance both business and school then you have to be a very good manager with time. You would need to have a structured time plan for when you will be engaged with school work and that for business. It's all about effective tome management. It's tedious but doable.

Balancing school and business depends on the both, if you have a mobile business, its easy to balance with schooling and if you are doing part time in school, it will also be easy to balance with schooling.

To balance school and business I know is not that easy, you can also be going to school and the same time doing business too, everything is all about wisdom on how to run a business because there is a lot of business a student can do while still going to school.

I do not have a business, however, I work online part time (previously, I worked on part time offline job). I also go to college. It is difficult to mange time, however, I am trying to work when I have free time.

Balancing school and business may be demanding. I've seen lots of students conmbine the two and they succeed at both while I've seen some combine the two as well and they fail..

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back