What's new

How do you balance school and business?

Scheduling your time is probably the route you'll want to take. I used to procrastinate a lot in the past, and I found that I just stressed a lot more dealing with that. So, I found that scheduling my time better, helped me out a whole ton.

I attend college. I don't have a business but depending on availability I either work on part time job or work online. I balance my college and work by nor wasting my time in petty things.

The best thing to do is create time for your business, a time you know does not clash with your school work. The key to balancing both work and school, is time management. You know your school activities, so create a time you can rest and also a time you can spend for your business even if its just some few hours

Balancing school and business is not easy at all, however, some people need the business to see them through school. All you need is to try to be present for both.

It is not likely to be possible that is why if you are in school and you are thinking of establishing a business you should go into the type of business that will free and give you time to participate in your school activities, this might not be possible in reality.

Balancing School and business isn't easy especially if you're running more than one business. But I think it can be done what you need to do is to schedule your day appropriately to maximize both Ventures

I don't have a business now to manage but if I have a business to manage and at the same time I am going to school ,I'll need a manager to take care of The Business when I am not available and, I can check out on my business when I have free time after school.

Balancing school and business is not a difficult thing to do. To run the two together without affecting each other, you must plan your academic and business schedule very well. There must be time to study and time to stay or open your business to customers.

In balancing between school that one is running at the same time with running a business, one has to maintain some level of decipline to not allow anything to be of distraction to him at these times if you want to achieve anything

Sometimes it's always difficult for you to balance those two things together ,but if you have people that you think will be responsible you can let them to manage the business for you as this will relieve you of some of the stress.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
To balance the equation you need to employ someone to work selling sneakers and look after the barbeque business . if you have a shop you could install cctv then you can manage your business remotely.

Everything is all about good time management . All that one need to do is to work towards having a timetable for both school and the business

Permit me to cut this you can't serve two Masters at the same time it's either you go for 1 or you go for 2 but the fact still remains that you can't serve two Masters at the same time.

Joining business and School are two different things that you have to let go of one for the other you can't be schooling and at the same time running your business but it's quite possible only in the aspect of an online schooling.

In an online schooling you tend to be at your working place for business place Percy and be taking your lectures online but in this scenario where your schooling has to be offline you go to school in the morning and come back at noon and then go to your business definitely you find it difficult because your body also need to rest so it's difficult to work these two things hand-in-hand.

Everything is all about good time management . All that one need to do is to work towards having a timetable for both school and the business
Yes I think he can hire a trustworthy staff to manage his business so he can focus on his studies. It's not good to have divided attention between 2 core issues. He has to find a way to balance both.

When it comes to balancing school and business everything is possible you just have to be willing. Inasmuch as there are certain kinds of businesses that are not advisable for a student to be involved in or to be into not because the student is not capable of maintaining the business but because of the mental stress that the business will cause. managing your time is everything

It depends on the school you want to go for , is it a college or university , because in university there are part time job you could do that would fetch you lot of money

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
My advice to you is to either employee a manager for your business while u pursue your education or you quit your academics for your business and go for a part-time schooling.

Yes I think he can hire a trustworthy staff to manage his business so he can focus on his studies. It's not good to have divided attention between 2 core issues. He has to find a way to balance both.
Even without finding anyone to replace him , he can just work towards setting time table that will control when he works and when he studies.

When I was in school I didn't go into any business till my final year and when I did I got into a flexible business, event planning, so I had to only spend a few hours of my weekend and the remaining time to focus in school.

It is all about planning and allocating your time very well. You need to strike a balance between the school and businesses. Never allow you to have any other as both of them are very important.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back