What's new

How do you balance school and business?

Running a small business while in school can be difficult, but it's definitely possible. As you consider what you might need to balance, make sure to have a plan for how you're going to afford you business along with all of your other expenses.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
It is very difficult thing for a new person to manage studies as well as his business, because nowadays studies are not easy and it is also very difficult to initiate a business and compete with market for its development.
It it comes to me, still I don't have any type of business I am just working on websites for writing articles like uptrend read cash noisecash and bizdustry.

balancing school and business is very difficult one we have to come before the other so definitely you have to set your priorities right you have to know which one is more important to you than the other so for me, school we have to come first for now before the business so that when I come out of the school I will know how to face business

Depending on the nature of the business, it is not that easy however, proper planning and scheduling would help in managing both the school and business together. Furthermore, school has time table, after seen to the affair of the school, one could go on into focusing on his or her business.

I have a full time sched in my classes and after that I manage my business using my spare time. I usually takes up to 16-20hrs of the day attending class and managing my business and I am also working on some GPT sites in between those time frame.

I actually dont own a side business but I can speak for a friend. Managing a business and schooling is not a easy thing to do at all. My friend also sells shoes and clothing and attends school at the same time. He always delivers the purchased goods whenever he is lecture free or not having any lectures at all
Most times I help him deliver the goods if he has alot of orders on his hand.

School business is actually easy with part time study but to balance school and business together you need a good plan. If you own a shop you can employ someone to run the business when you are in school, when you are back then you can resume to the shop.

You can balance both work and school but it depends upon your interest in business as well as profits that you gain in business. But I prefer you to hard work in study mean full focus on Study . You should keep or deal your business as part time. Because when you become successful in study you will become expert in business automatically.

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
To be factual, it is not easy. I remember I tried this when I was in university and it was somehow. Although it later helped me being able to handle many things and to also be multi task but if care is not taken, one will fail in both sides. so for who can do both together it's nice.

School and business are mostly for the ladies most of them do it to make extra income such as selling of lingering and wears for their course mate and some go into snacks making which they always balance with education.

How do you balance school and business? If it's a part time, sure it can work. A lot of students are doing it and it doesn't disturb each other. When I was running my BSc programm, I use to work during the days of the week and on Saturdays and Sundays I will go to my class but I usually go early to carryout my little business before the class,selling of hand out, past questions to other students. And these I did throughout the duration of my course. So it can work depending on how you schedule it.

Balancing school and the business is not easy, I am also in the same scenario. Doing business and making money really interferes with my studies but of course I have map data strategy. The one good thing about mine is that it is online so it may be easier for me because I don't need to go out.

Those who does such business in my country mostly go for partime studies or The National Open University, this pattern is flexible and will enable you to combine your business and your education, but if you are into full business like you said and still go to full time school, it will be difficult for you to meet up.

The first question you ask your self which one should come first, my school or my business, how much time will you be able to dedicate to both. It has a 50-50 percent chance that at the end of the day, you might not accomplish any success in your business or school and failure come in both ways. My advice is when schooling, you can look for a part time apprenticeship from a successful business man and learn the trade so that when you finish school, you already have the knowledge to run such business

Everything boils down to planning. if you plan your time to accordingly you be able to manage school and businesses together. And it is not very hard to do. You simply doing your business during the time when you are free from the school activities and vice versa. There are times that you are going to be free from business activities also, you can use that period to study for the exam and read before the next class.

You cannot focus only on one aspect, because you lose the magic of having them both in your student life. If you focus only on your studies, you will miss spending memorable times with colleagues and friends, and memories are among the most precious things we have. If you focus only on your relationships, you will miss learning new things and acquiring new knowledge.

I can feel your situation as a student. Sometimes we have no work by school and sometimes we get a lot that we can not do anything except homework assignments etc. You have to manage things. You should try to make a balance Time table and them follow it

Choose the relevant grades. Firstly, choosing classes that will benefit you is a smart idea. ...
Know the best way of operating. You'll need to know what circumstances you need to work under before you even think about making a plan. ...
Only get ahead. ...
Establish a Timetable. ...
Using the equipment at your disposal. ...
Create and stick to lists.

If you are a business owner and a student I think the best way to do this is just to hire some workers to help you run the business while you serve as the supervisor and see how things are been done whenever you are around. I believe with this strategy it will be very easy for you to balance your schooling with Business

My sister was an entrepreneur when she was a college student. On Saturday morning she would buy clothing items that she would sell to our neighbors during the weekend. Her store is our gate. She would also cook snack foods and in the late afternoon there is a barbecue stand by our gate. She was earning good because of that. On weekdays there is no selling so that she could concentrate on her studies. Her time management was very effective.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back