What's new

How do you balance school and business?

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
If this is what you do to help your education it is advisable that you switch over to part time studies or distance learning program. This is so because it will enable you to make money and to support yourself through school.

You cannot focus only on one aspect, because you lose the magic of having them both in your student life. If you focus only on your studies, you will miss spending memorable times with colleagues and friends, and memories are among the most precious things we have. If you focus only on your relationships, you will miss learning new things and acquiring new knowledge.

To offset school with business is certifiably not something simple however it's simple you should simply to make some fixed memories table for you business and school exercises and still time the executives better alot in business time and exertion is required and in school too you need to have the opportunity to examine. lf you can empower to utilize a laborer it will be better. It can help in the business.

It’s only possible when you love what you do as a business, yes in academic environment there are many business students can engage them self in, when I was in school I have a photocopy shop, that’s where I paid my school fees from, it works for me because I have passion for it and I saw it necessary.
That's right Sir. I understand how stressful the entire process would be for a student because just being a student alone isn't easy not to talk about adding Business to it. I really praise your tenacity

balancing school with business requires a Lot of strategies and you need to think and also plan wisely, you can also apply for part-time schooling so you can be able to handle or manage ur business as well or you make your job a part time one.

Balancing school and business has never been an easy thing by anyone, from my personal experience and research, it can't be balanced 50-50, one side will need to suffer a bit for the other side to prevail.

It's very good if only you can manage the both together without any issues. You can be going to school and also be doing business although it all depends on the type of business that you want to venture into. If the business will require your attention all the time then you have to enroll the school part time.

Not an easy job to work along with study in school. But is also not an impossible takst ti do so. You should balance things because at initial stage you will feel tough and after use to will feel comfort. So try to do both things in schedule.

When I was in school what I do is that I normally scheduled my time for different work both academics and business. My major business then was online business then. I do more of them when am on vacation.
But one must be careful of how to combine academics and other things like businesses together.

Not an easy job to work along with study in school. But is also not an impossible task to do so. You should balance things because at initial stage you will feel tough and after use to will feel comfort. So try to do both things in schedule.
You should less your burden by doing less your workload

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
It's not easy to combine schooling with business, two must hetic things to do as a human, first you have to keep track of your school time table so you will not miss your classes then know when to go open your business depending on timing of the business like some business florish well in the evening while some in the morning

Hmm. This is interesting. To combine academics with business is not an easy task at all. But depending on the kind of course the student is studying though. For a medical student that must read at least 8 hours in a day, and he ventures into business that needs minimum of five hours of his day, and mind you other activities are there. One of these two may definitely suffer at the expense of the other

For you to balance school work with business is not an easy job.
You will need timing and planning, you will have know all the time you are having class, so as to know how to plan your business with class so it won't crash.
Better still you can have a employee, when you are not around the employee will take care the shop activities.

Balancing school work with business is a kind 9f stressful thing and sometimes if you fail to balance it well then you'll see yourself failing but ill advise anyone into business and also a student should always learn how to balance it... If you see your capacity is not up to taking the two together then leave one for one.

Well your question is so me!
I am 18 years old and still i am doing business along with my studies. It becomes hectic sometimes but when you know you will succeed , you don't give up. I spend most of the time at which i played or enjoyed to earning money now.

Before the pandemic hits i was attending school while my sister takes over so i guess we can call it a partnership. So when i wasn't at doing the selling she asked me if she could also sell at that time.. same products everything and it works that way until pandemic hits and we have to close down

I think it is important for one to structure his or her time perfectly. You can actually ensure that you focus on school work during the week. And once it is Friday and the start of a weekend then you move to business.

1 – Clarify your priorities. ...
2 – Choose the right classes. ...
3 – Know what makes you tick. ...
4 – Make a daily plan of attack. ...
5 – Focus on the most important tasks first. ...
6 – Look ahead. .
7 – Take breaks. ..
8 – Focus exclusively on the task at hand

It is actually a good thing to be able to do business while you are still in school, but it could be very stressful as you have pointed out. If I may advise, just weigh your priorities and know what you want. Remember that a carry over course could frustrate you. So decide what you want. That is my take.

Just chill and first and foremost let be studying be a priority do in when you're free on the part time job as you finish studying you will gain a more gaining salary or savings in the future as it will really help you, after studying you can still do business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back