What's new

How do I retain the most skilled employee within a company?

Don't you think that constant increase in the pay and promotion might create a level of dissatisfaction among other staff who are less skilled but equally important?
Absolutely right. They need to be promoted and their pay raised, other than that they are just answering a title with nothing to show for it

Don't you think that constant increase in the pay and promotion might create a level of dissatisfaction among other staff who are less skilled but equally important?
Look at it this other way. Don't you think not increasing the pay and promotion would cause a level of dissatisfaction to your most hardworking employee?

Retaining a worker in the company can be best determine by his attitude, competent, hardworking, talent together with his or her punctuality. While honestly and trust is one vital thing to be considered.

I agree with you totally - that you have to create the right environment and motivate them adequately. Anything that would ensure they perform at their optimal level shouldn't be denied them.
You can ensure that they are given paid leave from time to time.

Look at it this other way. Don't you think not increasing the pay and promotion would cause a level of dissatisfaction to your most hardworking employee?
Surely one person alone cannot run the entire organization no matter how skilled the person is. Other staff have to be carried along during increments or promotions in order to give them a sense of belonging also.

This a great idea. This the best way to appreciate their efforts. And this might also be an encouragement to incompetent employees, they should also try their best and get the gifts next time.
Exactly once a business stuff is actually doing their job perfectly and you are seeing good results from their work it is very important that you appreciate their work in order for them to feel committed to working for you for a very longer period of time.

Exactly once a business stuff is actually doing their job perfectly and you are seeing good results from their work it is very important that you appreciate their work in order for them to feel committed to working for you for a very longer period of time.
Yes but most employers don't understand This. We often have good employees in our businesses but some employers don't appreciate their efforts, This can lead the employees to quit their jobs.

Creating a good atmosphere for such a person matters a lot,also promotion should be done when due and salaries should not be delayed.
I think such employees should be given a good atmosphere to do what they can.
Appreciate their skills and hardwork.
Also, promote them if need be.

Employees are always looking forward to increasing whatever thing they gain from working for any business establishment or company so if you want to keep the ones that are delivering always for you you must always pay them better.
Well. Every employee cannot deliver the same rate and standards, the few ones that set the bar high should be adequately rewarded and compensated.

Surely one person alone cannot run the entire organization no matter how skilled the person is. Other staff have to be carried along during increments or promotions in order to give them a sense of belonging also.
I am not against carrying everybody along. But all the employees can never be given the same treatment, unless of course they contribute equally

You can retain your customers you need to appreciate their efforts by offering them gifts and also checking up on them when they are sick.

People who are good in their work release like to participate in the earnings of the company and giving them that will go a long way to ensure that the stick with the company. You should also give them the right promotion at the right time.

Well. Every employee cannot deliver the same rate and standards, the few ones that set the bar high should be adequately rewarded and compensated.
Yeah, it's why there is individual differences in human existence as no two individuals are the same thing both in knowledge and skills.

You actually need to first consider providing a better welfare offer for the employee , because that's what would obviously make him to gain interest in your business and this would benefit you positively in so many ways and medium I think , these are some of the things to note

You actually need to first consider providing a better welfare offer for the employee , because that's what would obviously make him to gain interest in your business and this would benefit you positively in so many ways and medium I think , these are some of the things to note
Exactly, good welfare even when they are not really paid well would make them feel cared for and that matters a lot because some that are paid well in some other companies are not treated well.

@Heatman well said. are you aware of the recent trend? Hey, some workers won't stay on a job for personal reasonings no matter the bumper package to keep them on the job. Increasing salaries of workers works but not every time.

@Heatman well said. are you aware of the recent trend? Hey, some workers won't stay on a job for personal reasonings no matter the bumper package to keep them on the job. Increasing salaries of workers works but not every time.

Of course yes I'm very much aware that some people will actually decide to stop working for some personal reasons which can be very understandable and it's something that most likely happens abroad and not in my country Nigeria because folks here love money more than anything.

I am not against carrying everybody along. But all the employees can never be given the same treatment, unless of course they contribute equally
Of course not the same treatment should be given to everyone. But whatever pay increase should be proportionate according to everyone's contributions and importance.

That is actually very correct because a friend of mine actually told me that no matter how much they pay him to work in a company that you doesn't have passion for he's not going to do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back