What's new

How can small scale businesses resist competition from large scale businesses?

I'll advice that the small scale business should rather look for a less competitive location because the competitor being a large scale business has the upper hand in sending the smaller business to bankruptcy
The thing is that right now we do not have a less competitive environment in most economies now because there are always going to be people that will be doing that same business that you are doing be it a small-scale business or a large-scale business so the only thing that you can do is to adapt and make sure that you can be able to compete with them in terms of price and quality.

l have seen so many small scale businesses in my area that have failed because of unhealthy competition with the large scale competition. Most of those businesses tried using the penetrating pricing scheme to enter the market but yet could'nt succeed because the large scale businesses offers large discounts when they realise that strategy.

In your own opinion, what are some of your views about how a small scale business can resist competition from large scale bussinesses?
I think if you don't have money or capital to start some kind of a business I think you should work and save more money to be able to start up big as well, because starting small in this country is no more working I guess.

It is better if the small scale business looks for a better location with less competition from the large scale business. Otherwise, you may end up fighting a battle that you will never win. Large scale businesses have so much money and they will not loose much when they give out discounts to lure every customer to them.
That is what many of them do in my state. They often offer services at giveaway prices. This is aimed at frustrating the small businesses and make them quit.

No matter how the large scale business its, the small scale business can still outclass it by selling quality and cheap led products than the so-called large scale business.

Actually am not really sure in how you can withstand a bigger business if only you choose to do a business that it isn't common at all that's when you can get an upper hand in doing this all by yourself .

Competition between a large business and a small business will always be there ,what you really need to do is for you to concentrate on your own area and provide the best and maximum satisfaction to customers ,this will help you more.

No matter how the large scale business its, the small scale business can still outclass it by selling quality and cheap led products than the so-called large scale business.
On another note, you have to realize that this would make the small scale business owner to make lots of losses since he's just starting out

On another note, you have to realize that this would make the small scale business owner to make lots of losses since he's just starting out
Selling of quality products that is cheap isn't a wrong one, unless you're selling below cost price. If you're selling it at the normal rate without charging more interest you won't run at lose.

As a businessman if you are sure of what you are doing and you always settle for the best and give it your best, then you are certain not to be afraid of any competition

Some key factors that makes smal scale business withstand the influence of the larger scale business is uniqueness that is the ability for them to stand out and resist competition.

I don't think a small biz can ever resit the competition from a big firm. All they can do is strive to improve as much as people and never joke with standard of outputs.
They're always be competition in every business the only way you can resist competition is when you beat your opponent and with doing this you have to be very creative and innovative.

Small business can survive competition by providing unique products If you are selling the same product that an established business is selling, you cannot survive the competition.

I don't think small scale business has any capability to face Large scale business when it comes to business competition and productivity, large scale business will surely bully the small one
I do not agree with you that small-scale businesses do not have the capability to face large and established businesses because there are always going to be exceptions in anything that we do as there are some small scale businesses that can give last kill businesses a run for their money when it comes to competition.

It would be hard for a small scale business to resist the large scale corporations because even if that was the case at the beginning it might not necessarily be the case

A small business will always face competition from large business because the large wants to remain relevant and the small wants to gain relevance. So I think the small business should focus on her own plans

A small business will always face competition from large business because the large wants to remain relevant and the small wants to gain relevance. So I think the small business should focus on her own plans
Yeah , especially focusing on offering what is wanting in the business of the large business. But then the competition won't leave provided that the two businesses is for the same product.

There is no way you will start a business and you will not have to deal with competition either from small business or big business. You can resist competition by offering better products at cheap prices.

One thing you need to understand is that the big players has tha advantage of size,they have at there disposal also finance and can afford the best of human capacity to drive process.But a small business can focus on quality delivery and good customer relation by having a personal relationship wiyh their customers.

As for me , the size of any business is not any hiderance towards it's success against big businesses. What matters is what the business is offering to the public.

I don't think a small biz can ever resit the competition from a big firm. All they can do is strive to improve as much as people and never joke with standard of outputs.
They can be able to do this by being unique of what you reproduce and the big business will not be a challenge to them yesterday will be a challenge to big businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator