What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

A dishonest employee can ruin the organisation totally within some times and thats the reason why you need to take fast action concerning a dishonest employee by sanctioning or sacking them .

Actually dishonest behaviour from an employee, completely shows the sign of betrayal and to get rid of it, is termination of his appointment because further trials and others may lead to a broken relationship.

it is never advisable for you to work with people you do not trust. Trust is very much important when it comes to running of businesses and employing people. Dishonest people can ruin your business that is why you need to avoid them.

it is never advisable for you to work with people you do not trust. Trust is very much important when it comes to running of businesses and employing people. Dishonest people can ruin your business that is why you need to avoid them.
Sometimes dishonest people in business must be treated at an arm's length. It is not really nice for people to be so dishonest because these set of people are likely to bring destruction to Most business.

Sometimes dishonest people in business must be treated at an arm's length. It is not really nice for people to be so dishonest because these set of people are likely to bring destruction to Most business.
Definitely, it is not even advisable for you to keep such people in the business environment because they will cause more harm than good. So firing them is the best.

Definitely, it is not even advisable for you to keep such people in the business environment because they will cause more harm than good. So firing them is the best.
Well , that is the case but sometimes most of them after being caught they will promise to change but at the same time I still won't be able to accept them in my business organisation.

Well , that is the case but sometimes most of them after being caught they will promise to change but at the same time I still won't be able to accept them in my business organisation.
Personally, I don't even believe that such people will ever change. It is better for you to look for people who have the right morals in order to work in your business venture.

Personally, I don't even believe that such people will ever change. It is better for you to look for people who have the right morals in order to work in your business venture.
I don't know about other people but if I come to find out that are not trusted in the responsibilities I have given to you my trust in you will fade out. It will be very difficult for me to trust you once again. Because of this I may not likely forgive a dubious business partner for any reason because I won't be comfortable with him even after he or she has promised to change.

This can be sorted out with a point system whereby they are some kind of the fences or number of offences that you are going to do that is going to harass him a straight sack.

I don't know about other people but if I come to find out that are not trusted in the responsibilities I have given to you my trust in you will fade out. It will be very difficult for me to trust you once again. Because of this I may not likely forgive a dubious business partner for any reason because I won't be comfortable with him even after he or she has promised to change.
Definitely, personally I try to as much as possible never to do any kind of business with people who are not trustworthy. Such kind of people can betray you at any time and your business will fail.

Definitely, personally I try to as much as possible never to do any kind of business with people who are not trustworthy. Such kind of people can betray you at any time and your business will fail.
I'll try to avoid this at all costs because if this is not avoided my business will definitely be at risk because a dishonest employee will be looking for every opportunity to embezzle my business funds most especially those that are very dubious.

The best way in my opinion is to sack and prosecute them. Once you discover some of your employees are doing bad things in your company, the right thing to do is to sack and hand them over to security agency to investigate inorder to teach them unforgettable lesson.

I'll try to avoid this at all costs because if this is not avoided my business will definitely be at risk because a dishonest employee will be looking for every opportunity to embezzle my business funds most especially those that are very dubious.
that is actually the best thing to do if you want to become successful in any business you are doing. people who are not trustworthy can actually try to bring your business down.

that is actually the best thing to do if you want to become successful in any business you are doing. people who are not trustworthy can actually try to bring your business down.
But what of a situation that you come to find out that this dubious person that is trying to bring down your business is someone close to you , what is the best way you can handle a situation like this ?

But what of a situation that you come to find out that this dubious person that is trying to bring down your business is someone close to you , what is the best way you can handle a situation like this ?
Actually, it depends on the damage in which the person has caused to the business. If it is something that I have evidence on I will probably call the police on the person.

Actually, it depends on the damage in which the person has caused to the business. If it is something that I have evidence on I will probably call the police on the person.
Probably I'll take the person to the court of law for the person to return back all the things he has stolen from my best and return my business to its full running state. In some locations police may not really be trusted.

Probably I'll take the person to the court of law for the person to return back all the things he has stolen from my best and return my business to its full running state. In some locations police may not really be trusted.
of course if you have a lot of evidence you can probably do that but if there is no evidence you will waste your time. Evidence is what really matters in this scenario.

In my own opinion I don't think it's a good idea to keep this kinds of people because they are not going to be of a help to you, this kinds of people will only bring failure to your business.

of course if you have a lot of evidence you can probably do that but if there is no evidence you will waste your time. Evidence is what really matters in this scenario.
Even if I don't have a evident , he has to come to the law court and explain why my business has not been succeeding ever since I hired him to take the management responsibility of the business.

A business owner is definitely going to be faced with this kind of dilemma in one point of the other and the best thing is to just try to warn them that they should stop what they are doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back