What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

I worked with people who lied and cheated when it came to work and there is never a real clear answer to solving this problem. I guess you need to set better standards up front and make it clear that if they don't line up with your business morals, they will have to find somewhere else to work.

Personally , if I am a business manager or owner , I won't even have the time to give them a second chance except it is absolutely necessary . I don't know why but I cannot even waste my Time with liars in my life. I tried not to lie too

The terms and condition of my business in the future will be no tolerance to dishonesty and everything must be as transparent as possible for the effective running of the business organisation. Depending on the severity sometimes suspension could be applied if necessary.

Dishonest workers are almost everywhere in every kind of business and what they are after is looting the money meant for the business or the gain , and the only way to handle them is sack them before they ruin the business.

Personally there are several ways to which such employees can be handled either to suspend their salaries or to terminate their appointments at the best time that will hurt them.

Dishonesty is something that I am not going to be tolerating in my business at all and I will ensure that I punish anybody that is trying to cheat the company or trying to cause any unnecessary confusion.

Dishonest employees are a very big setback to your business and therefore you must handle them drastically. It is important for you to fire employees who are not honest with you because they can ruin your business on the long run. There are situation whereby some people didn't succeed in business is because of the kind of employees they have. These are the things you must have as a business owner

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
I don't see any reason to try and stomach them. The best thing to do is get them fired. I dishonest employee will always bring distrust and this does not sit well in the organization or company as trust is a key factor

It is quite easy for a business owner to handle a dishonest employee. The major reason why it is possible is that the business owner could easily fire an employee who is not complying to the business rules and regulation.

It is quite easy for a business owner to handle a dishonest employee. The major reason why it is possible is that the business owner could easily fire an employee who is not complying to the business rules and regulation.
If I where I will rather consider sacking such employee mostly if he has cause damages to my business if I issue him the sacking letter and he refuses to comply I think that what I will do is for me to report him to the law enforcement agency

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
The earlier a dishonest employee is handled the better for a growing business. If not the outcome will be ugly.
After two quarries and he/she doesn't turn a new leave,.he/she is relief of the duty and the next person in line takes over immediately.

The earlier a dishonest employee is handled the better for a growing business. If not the outcome will be ugly.
After two quarries and he/she doesn't turn a new leave,.he/she is relief of the duty and the next person in line takes over immediately.
You are very correct I think that is true the earlair you do this the better your chance of having a safe business because some time I think that people are so rude they can actually sink your business.

So I beleive that when you see or notice any dishonest client then you must sack him immidiately for the safety of your business sorry I have this thread replied again today because your post is touching

If I where such employer I wont waste alot of time rather what I will do is for me to report the person to law enforcement because I dont play with my business or if I know the bacground of the employee I report to their family

Like most small businesses, owners of company verify income through cash receipts. Someone extracts the money from the machines and prepares a bank deposit. Often there are two people in the process to keep each other honest. Today, many company accept credit/debit cards. This simplifies the process of extracting and counting money. And it reduces the chance of a dishonest employee stealing some of the money.

If I where I will rather consider sacking such employee mostly if he has cause damages to my business if I issue him the sacking letter and he refuses to comply I think that what I will do is for me to report him to the law enforcement agency
Firing the employee and sacking the employee are the same. whenever you fired the employee, that means that you have sent the employee away from the business.

Like most small businesses, owners of company verify income through cash receipts. Someone extracts the money from the machines and prepares a bank deposit. Often there are two people in the process to keep each other honest. Today, many company accept credit/debit cards. This simplifies the process of extracting and counting money. And it reduces the chance of a dishonest employee stealing some of the money.
some dishonest employee will still have their own way around even if you use the latest technology to operate your business they will still have their own way out of stealing from your pot.

So I think that its better to run thorough investigation about an employee before you employ them.

Actually there are several ways to handle a dishonest employee and I also believe there numerous reasons as to why they are been dishonest. personally the best option is to either terminate there appointment or delayed there salary.

The best way to approach such situation is to call the dishonest worker and give stern warning and if the act of dishonesty continues for a couple of times, it is to sack such person.

There are so many ways which a business person can handle dishonest client,some of those ways is through firing and sacking,if someone you employed is dishonest then I will think that you will need to sack such person for the safety of your business.

It is dishonest employee should be somebody that should not have anything to do with your business. This is especially if they have been doing it over and over again.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back