What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

Even if I don't have a evident , he has to come to the law court and explain why my business has not been succeeding ever since I hired him to take the management responsibility of the business.
you actually need evidence to do that because without evidence there is nothing you can do against the person. He may even press some charges against you and you will be at fault.

The only way you can handle dishonest employee is by giving them hard sanction, so that they won't dare try being dishonest again, dishonesty can ruin and damage the image of the business, so heavy sanction is the way forward.

you actually need evidence to do that because without evidence there is nothing you can do against the person. He may even press some charges against you and you will be at fault.
If so then is very difficult. Then we should be looking forward to get trusted people , probably a family members to save us from the stress of the employing bad people into our business.

The only way you can handle dishonest employee is by giving them hard sanction, so that they won't dare try being dishonest again, dishonesty can ruin and damage the image of the business, so heavy sanction is the way forward.
Giving dishonest employees hard suction will actually help to an extent in shaping their behaviours. But there are also people who will not change no matter how you try.

The best way for an owner to handle dishonest employees is to terminate them. To do so, you must follow up with the employee according to the signed contract. Disrespect is grounds for dismissal and there are countless offenses where the law supports the owner.
I agree with you. The best way to deal with dishonest staff is to terminate their contract. Job is contractual agreement. Anyone that break it should be fired. That's some people say don't hire someone you cant fired.

I agree with you. The best way to deal with dishonest staff is to terminate their contract. Job is contractual agreement. Anyone that break it should be fired. That's some people say don't hire someone you cant fired.
Dishonest workers can ruin your business without you knowing , so what you need to do is either terminate their appointment or call them to order and give them another chance .

I personally don't like dishonest people. A business owner must use intelligence and professional ways in detecting fraud, theft among the the employees by hiring a vibrant security personnel that can do it's job professionally

The best and quickest thing to do is get raid of them. Before they start corrupting the other honest workers. Because one can never be too sure if they would repent after being caught. Or you could set up a policy whereby they get laid off after a particular number of crimes.
Yes you're right by saying so, but I think it is also good that when someone noticed a dishonest employee in his business that he should take action towards it so that the same person should not repeat the same mistake

I personally don't like dishonest people. A business owner must use intelligence and professional ways in detecting fraud, theft among the the employees by hiring a vibrant security personnel that can do it's job professionally
Likewise I, i also don't like people that are not grateful, we have lots of the all over everywhere, an the worse part is that there's nothing you can do to make it up to them.

The best course of action for an employer to take with dishonest personnel is to fire them.
You must follow up with the worker in accordance with the written contract to accomplish this.
Disrespect is cause for termination, and the owner is usually supported by the law in a wide range of violations.

The best course of action for an employer to take with dishonest personnel is to fire them.
You must follow up with the worker in accordance with the written contract to accomplish this.
Disrespect is cause for termination, and the owner is usually supported by the law in a wide range of violations.
Dishonest employees don't deserve the best, if you have a dishonest employees I believe the best thing to do is let them go because there's nothing you can do to make it up to them.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
Dishonest employees should be handled from the first day that they come to interview, you should look at their experience and knowledge beside that with which companies did they work.

That could actually be a measure to curb such act from an employee,but what about the issue of knowing the issue that bring about his action and you as an employer finding a way to address it.

Employees who are dishonest shows that they are not willing to abide by the business rules and regulation and as such they can be suspended or any other minor punishment could be applied depending on the severity.
Even from the start I always have interest to make money by posting of content. This was my most preferred method then as I did have a skill. I have fallen into the hands of dubious platform bacause of this .

Last edited:
Employees who are dishonest shows that they are not willing to abide by the business rules and regulation and as such they can be suspended or any other minor punishment could be applied depending on the severity.
Even from the start I always have interest to make money by posting of content. This was my most preferred method then as I did have a skill. I have fallen into the hands of dubious platform bacause of this .
That's true, paid to post sites is actually a good way to earn a considerable amount of money online, what I really like about it is you learn and the same time earn.

Honesty is key for me if i can't trust you or if your dishonest simple you are fired, because there is a lot that can go wrong with kind of behaviour. Besides it hard to trust a dishonest person with your job.

Honesty is key for me if i can't trust you or if your dishonest simple you are fired, because there is a lot that can go wrong with kind of behaviour. Besides it hard to trust a dishonest person with your job.
You have a good point there, but I think dishonest employees don't deserve the best, if you want to succeed in everything you do you have to be very serious.

Trust has to be earned and some people make mistakes just for once andnthat doesn't mean they are not honest , you as the boss just need to warn them and talk to them about dishonesty , then give them a second chance and keep monitoring them ,

Dishonesty is a negative character that could negatively affect the growth of business is found in an employee. It is absolutely essential that they get fired or else they might teach the rest of the employees.

It is not a good thing to accuse others of doing something which they might not have done. When there is no evidence against a person, then it would not be a great idea to accuse them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back