What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

There is no better way to handle a dishonest employee than to relief such a person from his/her duty. I believe every organization takes honesty and integrity very seriously especially for the purpose of the company's image, therefore if an employee fails to hold on to this then it is important that the company le such a person go.

I think it entirely depends on the offence committed. I used to work for a company that used to fire employees for not informing and taking leave without informing the admins. They never used to grant leave and they always used to pressurize employees and I believe that this is bad.

To handle dishonest employee in the company or whatever you never give such person a chance, so that he/she will never run your business down.

Having seen dishonest employees in organization makes customers see them as incompetent, to deals with such persons, he put in strict rules like monitoring cameras, customers feedback, suspension, non salary payment, sack letter and many others

To avoid running losses in the end, dishonest staff have one purpose, to bring the company to the mud. To avoid that, one needs to take serious drastic actions such as firing them before it is too late.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
If it's a government run establishment you're speaking of, it will be hard. In a private organization all you need to do is to let such employees go.

try talking to them in sense of humor,but if they still don't appreciate it you then terminate them.thats the best thing to do because you have tried your best to make them understand but they didn't.

Dont overslept, be vigilant and don't entrust the dishonest person in the financial aspect of business that may cause the downfall to your business

There is no other way to handle a dishonest employee than to fire him or her. This will prevent the employee from affecting other good workers in the workplace with his bad attitude. I don't think it is necessary to give second chance for a dishonest employee in the workplace.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What other ways to handle dishonest people other than terminate their contract and if found wanting, should be prosecuted. Leaving a dishonest person only means you want to gradually destroy the business.

The best way to handle a dishonest staff is to take the case to court if his or her dishonesty has caused you damages beyond normal then if not a sack should be given after several warning

To handle dishonest employee in the company or whatever you never give such person a chance, so that he/she will never run your business down.
Let's say for example you have a business of your own, and you are able to discover some dishonest staff, how would you handle them, would you lay them off immediately or give them a chance to try again?

Confront the employee. Tell him you know about the dishonest behavior and that you will not accept it. In minor cases of dishonesty, such as taking small amounts of office supplies home from work, confrontation alone may stop the behavior.

A dishonest employee can actually kill ones business if not cautious about them. The best way to handle a dishonest employee is to fire them as soon as notice to stop causing harm to your business.
Post automatically merged:

To handle a dishonest employee can be very easy. Since he has been caught red-handed, then fire him in no time to avoid rupturing your business early.

Last edited:
Sometimes there are some managers that always have the time to play along with them to make sure that they do not cause any harm to the business organisation , but me I do not have time, if upon repeated warning you still do not want to change is a better decision that you resign.

Dishonesty is one thing I don't like to be mentioned in a business as it is one of the reasons businesses collapse today. Agreement is an agreement, so everyone should stick to it. I think this kind of person should be dismissed appropriately.
Immediate dismissal is truly the best option. This is because such kind of dishonest employees can really cause the downfall of a business. It is best to let them go.

No better remedy than getting rid of them as their being part of the business or organisation would result to continuous losses always.

Just call their jobs a quit.
You cannot condone dishonest employees, if you do, they'll help run down your business.

First of anyone that a person employed is dishonest means the person is unemployable at all because it's will later have negative effect or turn out badly for the company so it's better to dismiss such person from work

As an employer, the are various ways of punishing a dishonest staff, this can be brutal form or the other. and to some extent it can lead to the denial of salary and also termination of appointment if actions repeat itself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back