What's new

How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

Once bitten, twice shy. If I pardon you the first time with strong and final sanctions, you'll use your pen and resign dishonestly too!

As a business owner, there is no Way to your mind will be at peace or rest when you know of a truth that some of your employees are theifs. I won't tolorate any such persons as my employee

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
If I were to have a business whereby our have a dishonest staff I don't think I would have any other choice than to suck some kind of a staff because I would not want him to make my business to lose clients nor would I want him or her to influence my other employees negatively.

You do not have to handle a dishonest employee in your business. the best thing you have to do with them is to make sure that you sack them and you do not allow them to be in your business because they can bring down your business.

There are so many people out there who don't mind mind profiting from other people's sweat which is crude and unfair,hire an external auditor if there are discrepancies they can't explain get them charged for embezzlement.

I use to hear this statement once beating twice shyle,the best way is to discipline any staff is found with such attitude, definitely others will take caution

By having an open conversation with them, you may learn about their motivations and possibly work together to tackle the underlying issue that caused their conduct. If the problem does not pose a severe threat to the firm, you can provide the employee therapy and training to assist them cope with the issues that led to their dishonesty.

How to deal with dishonesty in the workplace
  1. Get irrefutable proof of the dishonest behavior. ...
  2. Assess the impact it has on you and your organization. ...
  3. Perform a background check on the employee in question. ...
  4. Discuss the matter with the employee. ...
  5. Establish clear consequences for dishonesty.

So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

Handling dishonest employees is not easy but can be achieved. First, engage your employees in a conversation. Secondly, Compensate them sometimes maybe by just dropping a surprise or a gift for them. In others, treat your employees well.
Most dishonest employees are just being dishonest based on the boss's reaction to things.

One of the thing that would keep an organisation going is the ethics and laid down rules and procedure for all employees to abide with,and if after series of warnings after default,then the employees should be allowed to go.

The first step you need to take is to look for a replacement. Once you have the replacement for the person then you can fire that person so that it will not affect other hardworking people in the company.

An employee who you have come to discover that is dishonest and a cheat is not someone you would want to have further acces to your business premises. That's just the hard truth about ir

It will be very good to get rid of that employee before he or she affected other people in the company. The business is going to crumble if other people are also becoming dishonest as they will be cheating always.

Biblically Jesus as a lead knew that one of his disciples was was going to betray him but yet he still took him as one of his disciples and cared for him,just take them as one and try to talk to them with time they will change

To handle dishonest person in a business or company you don't have to give such person a chance in the company, in order not to corrupt your company.

It all depends on your definition.
If I am a business owner and I have a dishonest employee, I would certainly get rid of such employee because they would run down your business

To fire them is the best way. That's how almost all businesses handle any discrepancies in the workplace as would I. You can't keep someone around your work area who is dishonest. It can cause other people to be sad and dis motivate the entire team from doing their job. Especially if they are stealing money because that is against the law.

You do not have to handle a dishonest employee in your business. the best thing you have to do with them is to make sure that you sack them and you do not allow them to be in your business because they can bring down your business.
That is the right thing which anyone can do you need to sack such employee for the safety of your business and for your business to gain more improvement,what do you think if you keep detaining such dishonest employee your business is at risk

If I'm the employer, I'll sack such an employee because if you allow him/her continue working for you, he might spoil the other employees and that's how a company goes bankrupt

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back