What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

The house will be more profitable, because house maintenance is done once in a while. Car will always be giving you problems, were you can enjoy it is when you are the driving it yourself or you give it out as high purchase. There is more profit in building than buying a car.

In my opinion, I advise you go for the estate investment. With the quality of houses or rooms as stated above, you will get a reasonable amount for renting of the rooms. If you have about 5 tenants, you know how much you get monthly or yearly as the case may be.
This will be a sure win to go on the business side as many people move to another place that economically rich they are looking for the place to stay were they can have their own privacy thus it is really important to have a business that runs all the time then this is like an apartment that always run.

real estate is the best option that can bring profit in this kind of scenario you get your money on the rent or if the property can even be sell sold later and which your profit and capital will be gotten but that's not always possible in car especially when you don't get a honest person to handle the car

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
a house is an investment while a car is a liability. A house continuously returns profit while a car does not. You could build a house and use it proceeds to buy a car. A house is valued anywhere when applying for a loan but not a car.

House or car, well it depends on what you want to do with both. If you are going to build the house for business then it will be profitable but if you are going to build for personal use it will not add much value, house dont add value by land does. The car on the hand also applies to Same principles. I may still prefer the house.

In order to analyze any potential investment, it’s advised to set aside emotion and internal biases as much as possible, and instead try your best to make a data-driven decision. With a decision as large as purchasing a home, that can be difficult, which is why a thorough analysis is so critical

Value of house or landed property always appreciated while the value of car do depreciate. Investing in building is more profitable and less risky interm, unlike car that has high risk of accidents and snatching.

With that analysis, houses will be preferable. The money you realize in houses business can even be used to buy that car and start the business as well. But there is no way you can buy houses through doing business with cheap cars that will even be costing you for maintenance.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!” No, wait, that’s Conan.

Chances are, if you’re on Quora, you need both. You need a car, cuz Murica, and you need housing. That being said, I wouldn’t go nuts on a car unless you own a home. When I was living in an apartment it always amazed me to see fellow tenants with really nice cars. Their priorities seemed a bit off.

Before I bought my house I kept my cars simple. $35k max, buy new, keep for 10 years. Once I bought a house and found myself in a position to buy a nice car I asked my financial advisor if I could afford it and the criteria that said yes were:

You should go for the house rent investment its profitable than car when you buy house and rent it out it generates more income to you than car
Many people would rather buy a car because it's cheaper and requires less effort, but saving up for a house allows you more time to pay off bad credit, debt, or other expenses. This could include saving up more money for a future car! Budget your time and money to determine what is worth investing in first.

Housing is much better, afterall it is one of the essential basis of man, every living being needs a shelter to stay alive and not a car. Again, what is the essence of having a car and don't have a house to park it? Go for housing and create lovely and habitable homes and watch people take over within a week, l am not saying that car business isn't good, but between the both, l prefer housing.

No doubt, there have always been a lot of concentration on the real estate due to the immense profit it holds, housing has always been a top priority for anyone, cars may not even be a priority because we all can do without cars and not without a home, the real estate business still remains one of the biggest businesses in the world though capital intensive.

Both are very profitable but there is too much risk associated with owning a car for business, so many factors can happen like accidents but housing once built you will reap the benefits or rewards for life, nothing like happen to a house except natural disaster.

Answered 6 months ago
A house is always better than a nice car. I know from personal experience because I own 2 homes now. My husband and I bought a new home in California in 2005. A small 1400 sq. home with a comfortable mortgage. At that time, we had 2 car loans (nice truck and an SUV) and even a nice boat loan (we live next to 3 lakes). We were like many who were living close to our means. One day we decided to get rid of a lot of our debt and work more on savings so we sold both vehicles and the boat.

Real estate business of houses is best as compared to selling or buying cars because the price of houses is increasing day by day. You can buy it and give it as on rent it give you much profits and you will be earn huge amount in next two or four years. It's business is a long time profitable, your income increases Evey year on double or triple rate.

The idea is that I have more proof table house than both house and car and that the house does not come into the house. Any place can be an accident at any time and the chance of it getting bad is higher than the house.The price of the house increases with time and the price of the car decreases with the new model.

Business of bhot cars and housing is bhot profit able for us but when we compared bhot then we thought business of housing is more profitable and cheap through this business we get more money and profit. Business of cars is not enough profitable as compared to housing business.

I wouldn't advise you to buy cars with your money. I don't consider cars a good investment because of its expenses. However if you're using the cars for transport business, it'll be a very good idea. Aside that,you should go ahead and build the residential apartment. Flats and rooms are in high demand in Nigeria so you'll start recouping your investment for a lifetime.
Both have special significance in their place If we talk about the house, it is more profitable because once invested, it will not have to be invested again. On the contrary, if we look at the car, we have to spend money again and again, which reduces our income. My advice would be to build a house and rent it out.

What is more profitable is the real estate. If you can find a good location then it will be better because people buying consider this more than anything else. If you can't sell you can also find other means that it can be productive. Renting is also a big part and can give you fixed income. This is all we need this time.

I think home business is better at home and in the car. The price of the house increases year by year and the way the new model of the car comes, your price goes down. If you have bought a new car, the same. Just in time It will cost less, so the house is better. You can build a house, you can sell it, you can sell it, you can sell it, you can make more profit.
Post automatically merged:

I think home business is better at home and in the car. The price of the house increases year by year and the way the new model of the car comes, your price goes down. If you have bought a new car, the same. Just in time It will cost less, so the house is better. You can build a house, you can sell it, you can sell it, you can sell it, you can make more profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back