What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

Transportation business is more profitable, but going into real estate is also profitable. Transportation business would require more maintenance as the car might develop fault more quickly unlike an house in which it would take years before it would be needing any form of maintenance after building it.

Because of the high price tag, many people consider a car an investment. The overarching rule of thumb, however, is: investments make you money. A automobile depreciates over time and depreciates in value per year if a home appreciates in value over time and stocks pay a dividend and appreciate in value.

If i get your question right you mean housing and car or cars? Real estate or housing which ever way is an asset compare to car which to me is liabilitie...but if u saying cars then mayb u want to be selling cars which i think is a nice business , but if it is a car smiles i don't think it worth it

I will choose housing over a car and million times, if you compare them over a period of a decade, the house will appreciate ten times more while the car will only appreciate three times more as profits only when it is used for commercial purposes and after that it begins to depreciate at a very fast rate.

As an article onForbes note, " an auto is a devaluing asset,as it ages ,it loses esteem quickly and drastically.there is next to no possibility of a vehicle utilized for individual transportation will appreciate in worth". So except if you're purchasing a restricted release or equipped for transforming it into a vintage work of art,there's zero chance anybody would pay you more than your underlying venture.
Nice write up, what you said about vehicles diminishing at some point is very correct. As time goes the car looses it's value to drop down, I don't think anyone will buy a used car more than its actual amount of the brand new. Cos the value depreciates as the year turn over. But in real estate building investment, cost of rent increase as the location improves in development.

Is that a question , housing is 10 times better for me , investing in houses you are sure of the values increasing, lands is a property that keeps on adding value but cars depreciate , one moment a new model comes out that is quite expensive then it becomes old and cheap, so I think housing is the best

One thing you need to know is that Houses appreciate but Cars depreciate. If you bought a house at a specific price, when you sell the house later, no matter the number of years, you will either sell that house at that specific price or a much high price. The price of that house can never come down but it's the opposite for cars. The very day you start to use a car, it starts depreciating.

Is that a question , housing is 10 times better for me , investing in houses you are sure of the values increasing, lands is a property that keeps on adding value but cars depreciate , one moment a new model comes out that is quite expensive then it becomes old and cheap, so I think housing is the best
Okay, what i meant when i created this thread its about car flipping business and house investment. I didn't mean the one you will buy for personal use but rather for commercial purposes. The house investment type is a lucrative one indeed i agree cos of its endless benefits.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
As for me o, housing is better. In fact housing alone is an investment, a life time investment for that matter, like you said if you have 4 2bedroom flat , do u know how much its cost in Lagos, at least will have up to 800,000, now multiply it by 4. That's big money, you can even build another house out if it.

Investing in real estate is more preferable than investing in car business.cos now adays many people are struggling to buy houses so that they could have a house of their own and not everybody wants to buy a car cos it a want and not a need.

As for me o, housing is better. In fact housing alone is an investment, a life time investment for that matter, like you said if you have 4 2bedroom flat , do u know how much its cost in Lagos, at least will have up to 800,000, now multiply it by 4. That's big money, you can even build another house out if it.
That's a huge money for one that builds such kind of house in a developed place cos it will multiply his or her annually house rent returns. That's the kind of lasting investment i love when it comes to investing offline.

I will advise you to go into the construction of the house and rent it out, buying of cars for resale is a very tricky business and you will still have to pay a lot of dues before you can clear your cars.

I will advise you to go into the construction of the house and rent it out, buying of cars for resale is a very tricky business and you will still have to pay a lot of dues before you can clear your cars.
Laughs, its risky for the importation car business now, based on some countries posed of restrictions on travels. But when it comes house investment it isn't like that at all. The risk is not much, you can build from a good location and expect steady returns.

Housing is profitable than cars. You can put the houses up for rent,lease,convert some into hotels or restaurant and you could even resell them. With these, all you will be doing is sit in your house while your account will be booming with unending alerts.

Housing is actually better, owning your own estate, you will surely generate enough income. With cars, it will pay but not as much as a house would. I feel you will even get more money when you decide to even sell the house. It is actually better.

A car is worth less starting from the day u buy it but a house will alway appreciate overtime, except in rare cases when natural disasters can forcefully cause a land to lose much value.
Yet overtime the lands value can still be restored.

To me I feel buying a landed property is much more better than buying cars. Because the day you buy a car is the day the value of that car depreciates but a landed property would keep appreciating no matter the location.

Obviously the one that will be much more profitable is the housing investment, but for the short term a car that is put into good use can actually fund a part of your housing projects. A car can also be a liability on a long-term scale.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Many people would rather buy a car because it's cheaper and requires less effort, but saving up for a house allows you more time to pay off bad credit, debt, or other expenses. This could include saving up more money for a future car! Budget your time and money to determine what is worth investing in first.

Housing of course is more profitable than a car. A car is a liability that you keep spending your money on all the time while a house is an asset that appreciates over a period of time.
Post automatically merged:

Housing of course is more profitable than a car. A car is a liability that you keep spending your money on all the time while a house is an asset that appreciates over a period of time.
Post automatically merged:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back