What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

In my opinion, I advise you go for the estate investment. With the quality of houses or rooms as stated above, you will get a reasonable amount for renting of the rooms. If you have about 5 tenants, you know how much you get monthly or yearly as the case may be.

You spend more in real estate than car stand business, although it depends the type of car you want to be selling, they are expensive car, but real estate is less risky and profitable to me than car stand.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Both businesses are good to put money into but one is riskier. Car dealership is riskier but it has higher return on investment. The recuperation period for car dealership business is quicker than real estate business.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
There is nothing more profitable than investing in real estate, it's a business that you and your generation will always benefit from. It appreciates and never depreciate, just a little maintenance here and there and that's it.

The estate business is real a good business opportunity as many of the customers in this field, in choosing which or which it depends always on the demand as the appartment has a good deal as its runs for many years and selling them will also increase as times pass and the car before buying or even getting a car it must ensure to have always a sure buyer for it as the technology rises it can be replaced by the new model so it can be cheaper that the first released.

Better choose housing over a car. The house and land increase in value over time, and their value increases even more over the next few years or decades. The car, you bought brand new, the moment you touch the steering wheel and you use it, its value is reduced. So choose wisely👍

There are more benefits to buying a home than buying a car.The house you bought is getting more and more expensive day by day While the price of the car you buy is decreasing day by day۔

Going into real estate business is far more profitable than buying cars. I have been in these shoe before and I later settle for real Estate and it's already paying. Buying car alone is a liability on its own as it can let you spend much of your money on mantainance

Housing is second to none,it's an investment that you gain in a long run.housing appreciate s unlike car that's depreciate as time goes on.housing is more like an asset l,car could be less of asset and more of liability.

House is the valuable because house never depreciation but car depreciate with year the more the years the less the value but when you buy a house at 1$ in three years you will sell it at 10$ the value is always high with time.

Both businesses are good to put money into but one is riskier. Car dealership is riskier but it has higher return on investment. The recuperation period for car dealership business is quicker than real estate business.
Yeah, dealing on cars can come faster than estate housing investment. The car dealing business can be started immediately with adequate salary one can start up. But its risky compared to estate housing investment, cos it undergoes importation and exportation. At some point one might experience shipping collapse leading to losses with your car dealing business.

My dear the two are incomparable, to me ooo, I will definitely go for real estate/ building. Building is more profitable and it lasts longer than you can ever imagine. When you go for a care, anything can happen at anytime, and you never can tell.

Housing and car
I think housing is more profitable to me because car is not something that u can keep for more than 2 years waiting for the price to go higher. Land or housing is something that when buy them, u can leave it and wait untill the price of your choice reach before selling it,which will attract a lot of profit.

I will go with the real estate business if I were to choose. You can a passive income monthly without doing anything or always waiting for costumers and it's risk free nobody can steal it from you. Maintaining it wouldn't cost much because you'll only need to do it once or twice a year. While on a car business you will need to do it regularly.

Both of them are profitable,as they are both profitable venture to go into.
But it depend on how quick you want your returns on your investment,if ti's a quick return you want,then you can go in for cars investment.But if you can wait for your investment to take some time,then go for real estate.

According to my perception constructing the home and leasing the flats is more productive than the vehicle selling business. The dangers engaged with the vehicle selling business are far more prominent than the difficulties that may be related with the domain leasing business.

It is not good to go into car selling business if you don't know your ways. If you want to start a car business I advise that you start selling based on orders only. Get the money from your client, and get the car for him. whatsoever remains you take it as your profit. For building and renting businesses, you don't need any basic knowledge to do that because you will see your money immediately.

Both house rent and car rental are good idea but I will prefer the going into estate business because it bring a lot of profit than car rent. There are lot of problem that comes with car renting that cause losses.

My dear the two are incomparable, to me ooo, I will definitely go for real estate/ building. Building is more profitable and it lasts longer than you can ever imagine. When you go for a care, anything can happen at anytime, and you never can tell.
I agree with you, building investment is the best one cos of the low risk. House lasts longer than car when one is dealing on them. The maintenance cost for house isn't that much compared to daily maintenance of one's car selling garage. One have to clean the car selling garage neat always and clean and service the cars all the time to stay in perfect condition for the buyer to come buy it. But in terms of house the maintenance can be carried it annually and it doesn't consume much. Both are still profitable you can't spend what you aren't gaining when it comes to them.

As an article onForbes note, " an auto is a devaluing asset,as it ages ,it loses esteem quickly and drastically.there is next to no possibility of a vehicle utilized for individual transportation will appreciate in worth". So except if you're purchasing a restricted release or equipped for transforming it into a vintage work of art,there's zero chance anybody would pay you more than your underlying venture.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back