What's new

Hiring managers internally or externally?

If the employees are not well experienced and are not capable to hold the position that is vacant, it is in the best interest of the company to look elsewhere and search for a more experience person to do the job.
That is true,someone was sharing with me recently,he said during the lockdown,as a cost cutting measure,the company decide to lay off more than half of its safety personel and decide to employ new intake and the remaining staff have to train these ones,and their pay was 3times less from what those sacked were earning.

That is true,someone was sharing with me recently,he said during the lockdown,as a cost cutting measure,the company decide to lay off more than half of its safety personel and decide to employ new intake and the remaining staff have to train these ones,and their pay was 3times less from what those sacked were earning.
That will be another reason why some of the companies will want to hire externally just to reduce the pay.
Cutting down of salaries is rampant during the pandemic.

As far as I am concerned, I would like promoting my existing workers to the higher ranking positions. This is because I would like to motivate them and also this people may have already working experience on the job

That will be another reason why some of the companies will want to hire externally just to reduce the pay.
Cutting down of salaries is rampant during the pandemic.
That was true,there was massive laying off in the industries,the job that would have taken more persons ro do they now reduce and rather employ artificial intelligence in most of its operations in the industry.

Hiring both internallnor externally is cool and it depends on how your employees cope with given position. you can employed externally when you employees can not be able to carry out the task effectively.

That's what we call slashing of salary or pay cut , and it normally happens in a private organisation whereby half of the workers will be sacked and they will recruit amateurs so that they won't be paying them much .

That's what we call slashing of salary or pay cut , and it normally happens in a private organisation whereby half of the workers will be sacked and they will recruit amateurs so that they won't be paying them much .
That is just exactly what some of these organisation usually do,they just reason that the money they would use to pay a single senior staff,can be used to pay about four new intake and groom them to do the job.

That is just exactly what some of these organisation usually do,they just reason that the money they would use to pay a single senior staff,can be used to pay about four new intake and groom them to do the job.
That is the strategy that most of the companies are using.
It is indeed one of the best strategy to employ in order to minimise expenses and to maximize profit and that is exactly what the company employed.

That is the strategy that most of the companies are using.
It is indeed one of the best strategy to employ in order to minimise expenses and to maximize profit and that is exactly what the company employed.
Well that could actually sound so good and strategic in planning and its implimentation,but when one is the person at the receiving end,then it will not be a good decision from the company.salary reduction to me is the best option.

Well that could actually sound so good and strategic in planning and its implimentation,but when one is the person at the receiving end,then it will not be a good decision from the company.salary reduction to me is the best option.
This is exactly what most of the businesses are doing to maximize profit and to maximize production.
They are looking for ways to relief the high rank officers their duties and employ more low-ranked officers, paying the same amount of salary.

The fact of the matter is that many companies were producing a low amounts of profits and this is why they were not able to pay employees what they deserved and this is why they had no option but to let them go.

The fact of the matter is that many companies were producing a low amounts of profits and this is why they were not able to pay employees what they deserved and this is why they had no option but to let them go.
That is one of the possible reason that company usually give when they want to lay off staff,you cannot blame them though,because running an organisation that is not profitable will run the firm down.

Hiring managers internally is the best because the manager you hired would've known alot about the company. Ordinarily, when you hired a new my, it'll take the person sometime before he or she understand the role and the company very well.

Hiring a person internally is the best I guess because he /she already knows the current value and the market of the business before anything else so u hiring internally helps u to get some one who has already have knowledge or known the type of business going on

I think managers should be hired internally because you can’t hire an outsider to come and manage your business. For me instance I don’t trust outsiders with my business or work

That is one of the possible reason that company usually give when they want to lay off staff,you cannot blame them though,because running an organisation that is not profitable will run the firm down.

Yes, I can understand. We must also note that high ranked executives of the company usually have established their position and this is also one of the main reasons why they do not get laid off easily.

Yes, I can understand. We must also note that high ranked executives of the company usually have established their position and this is also one of the main reasons why they do not get laid off easily.
That is just wht is optainable in almost all organisaton,they are the ones that take and at the same time enforce the decision,it is almost unlikely for you to see most senior staff being laid off.

I prefer hiring someone externally the company that doesn't knows everything about the affairs of the organisation because it will be easy to steal from the business with that rather than employing someone within

When a business manager or owner is looking for management, do you think they should hire within (internally) and promote existing staff members who want to progress or hire someone externally? Is it good business practise and incentive for employees to promote within the company?
Internal hiring refers to hiring an existing employee for a different position within the organization. Aside from the financial aspects, internal recruitment motivates and incentivizes current employees to go that extra mile for a promotion.

Externally hiring someone isn’t the right way
do you think they should hire within (internally) and promote existing staff members who want to progress and hire someone externally than one who knows enough of the business is better to hire internally

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back