What's new

Having a mentor vs having a partner?

Well I disagree with the bit thatthe mentor will teach you things the old way because if he is really a professional he will know about everything that comes new.
If I took view of the question from every view it will be hard to decide depending on your partner and mentor

A partner could be the best option in a situation where by the business is not one that is too popular and there are no much mentors. This enable you to share ideas together.

I am somebody who will definitely not want to compare the both of them because they are two different things all together . When it comes to having a mental you are going to need it when you are in the learning face and a partner is going to come when you are looking for funding for the business or things that is going to boost your chances for success .

The aforementioned terms possesses its individual benefits to the success of an individual in business. A mentor would go a long way to enlighten you about the business and you can learn quite a lot from their own experience. A partner is someone you go into an agreement with towards achieving a collective goal.

I prefer to have mentor to having a partner..I have had bad experience with partnership business. The aftermath of the partnership business still affects me till now.

I prefer to have mentor to having a partner..I have had bad experience with partnership business. The aftermath of the partnership business still affects me till now.
In all ramifications, getting mentors or enrolling for mentorship programs is better than engaging in partnership business. With history, most of the partnership business doesn't stand the test of time.

It is not easy to choose between these two options, because they both have advantages and disadvantages alike and a careful analysis is what would really determine which one to settle for.

It is not easy to choose between these two options, because they both have advantages and disadvantages alike and a careful analysis is what would really determine which one to settle for.
You are right , its not easy to choose between the two because a mentor normally advises you and gives you idea and good analysis on business while a patner support your business financially.

Provided that I am going to have the right amount of funds that is required to start the business I am going to prefer to have a mentor. I stand to gain a lot of things like experience and also expertise if I am having a mentor and that completely nullified having a partner.

In all ramifications, getting mentors or enrolling for mentorship programs is better than engaging in partnership business. With history, most of the partnership business doesn't stand the test of time.
You have really said my mind and intend to enroll for a mentorship program and that is perhaps the best I can actually get for now. Enrolling for such programs will help alot.

You have really said my mind and intend to enroll for a mentorship program and that is perhaps the best I can actually get for now. Enrolling for such programs will help alot.
I also want to enroll for one in one of the trusted YouTube channel that I came across. That's definitely going to make a very big impact in the line of the business that i have chosen.

To some extent I will prefer having a mentor rather than a partner because having a mentor will gives you all the necessary guidelines that will build you and even your business ideas that it will reach a certain time that you can do without him.

Having a business partner is very good because both of you can plan and bring different ideas, day to day running of the business will be both your responsibility

I also want to enroll for one in one of the trusted YouTube channel that I came across. That's definitely going to make a very big impact in the line of the business that i have chosen.
I have plans to do what you really want to do too. Getting mentorship in the niche that you planned to choose is very important because it will help you grow very fast.

I prefer having a partner rather than a mentor though sometimes it depends on the business and also what you know about the business. when you have a business idea, there is absolutely no need for a mentor.

When it comes to the business space I am going to 100% prefer to have a mentor over having a partner. A partner is a wise decision to do but a mentor is basically giving you half of the things that you need in order to succeed because they have already been successful in it before.

When it comes to the business space I am going to 100% prefer to have a mentor over having a partner. A partner is a wise decision to do but a mentor is basically giving you half of the things that you need in order to succeed because they have already been successful in it before.
Having mentor is far more better than having a patner in business , because having a mentor will give you so many advantages to succeed in your line of business.

A partner may have an important role to play in a business organisation , sometimes a mentor only have the advice and the direction to give. There are some situations that you won't likely have someone that have two things to offer.

There are some certain aspect in which a partner has one or two things he does by supporting his partner with fund when The other patner is down financially but a mentor is always there to guide you.
A partner may have an important role to play in a business organisation , sometimes a mentor only have the advice and the direction to give. There are some situations that you won't likely have someone that have two things to offer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back