What's new

Having a mentor vs having a partner?

There are some certain aspect in which a partner has one or two things he does by supporting his partner with fund when The other patner is down financially but a mentor is always there to guide you.
Yes that's what I am trying to say that a mentor in a business does not have any part to play in a business financially but will only gives advice on how business should be operated ,ba partner will engaged financially and physically if the need arises.

Yes that's what I am trying to say that a mentor in a business does not have any part to play in a business financially but will only gives advice on how business should be operated ,ba partner will engaged financially and physically if the need arises.
Since a mentor in a business does not have anything to offer you but only advises and motivation , then a mentor is only advisable on a sole proprietorship but when it comes to the aspect of a big business that involve huge amount of money, then you probably need a patner.

Since a mentor in a business does not have anything to offer you but only advises and motivation , then a mentor is only advisable on a sole proprietorship but when it comes to the aspect of a big business that involve huge amount of money, then you probably need a patner.
I don't really understand what you are trying to say does , it really mean that in a business organisation that require huge startup capital that I won't necessarily need someone like a mentor ?

Actually I do prefer to have a partner rather than having a mentor because there are certain things and role that can be played by a partner of which a mentor can not do. He can only offer advice not taking action as a partner can do.

A mentor is somebody who has given you an added advantage , whereas a business partner is just somebody who is at the same level with you in the business when it comes to knowledge and experience.

I also want to enroll for one in one of the trusted YouTube channel that I came across. That's definitely going to make a very big impact in the line of the business that i have chosen.
Mentorship is more or less learning from someone with a good experience. It will go a long way to making helping you avoid some unnecessary mistakes that could bring the business down.

They are both very important in business depending on how you handle the business if it's just for one person, I will prefer a mentor but if it's a very big business, I will prefer a partner who can assist me in other ways.

Mentorship is more or less learning from someone with a good experience. It will go a long way to making helping you avoid some unnecessary mistakes that could bring the business down.
Mentorship is a thing that I will always uphold most especially for the new business or for someone very new to a business. You will have to find someone more experienced In that line of business.

Mentorship is a thing that I will always uphold most especially for the new business or for someone very new to a business. You will have to find someone more experienced In that line of business.
I have fallen on one mistake that cost me millions of naira. So, I have decided that any business that I wanted to venture on would be under mentorship no matter what.

Having either a mentor or a partner, are very important to every business depending on such kind of business. A mentor offered you advice from his experience to make success soaring also a partner support in all that he can.

I think this heavily depends on the business and the general niche. In some cases a mentor is better whilst in other cases, you are better off having a partner. You don't want to be in a position of someone teaching you bad skill sets or giving you bad advice just the same, you don't want a partner who will screw you over in the long run.

Truth be told , having a mentor and having a patner has their own different values and advantages , so both cannot be erased in the business world because you need them to survive.

I have fallen on one mistake that cost me millions of naira. So, I have decided that any business that I wanted to venture on would be under mentorship no matter what.
I can see that you are talking from experience. Mentorship is a very interesting and a necessity for young business investors. You will just have to learn from the masters.

Having a mentor is something very important, I'll highly recommend anyone who's starting up a business to get he's or her self a mentor, this very important.

I can see that you are talking from experience. Mentorship is a very interesting and a necessity for young business investors. You will just have to learn from the masters.
Its right having a mentor is very good but sometime the amount of money which you need to pay then for their service seems to be so high,but if you can afford to settle that you will have a safe and secured business which you can call your own you can also go into partnership if the person is well trusted

It is good to have a because of the experiences they have gathered over the years. They will guide you on how to achieve your goals in life. A partner might not have all that you need to help you reach your goals in life.

I believe that the kind of partner that you are going to be having ultimately is going to be important if he has experience or not. Other than that I think having a mentor is the best to choose for yourself because you are going to be having somebody that you can ask questions along the way.

I think both of them are good to have in a business because partner with monitor can help one run your business very well, so there is nothing wrong with using both in your business.

A mentor may not allow you to go about with what you really have in mind, and that is a major reason why some other people prefer to have a mentor that would have same vision with them.

Its right having a mentor is very good but sometime the amount of money which you need to pay then for their service seems to be so high,but if you can afford to settle that you will have a safe and secured business which you can call your own you can also go into partnership if the person is well trusted
Of course, such services would not be given for free because the services that we are talking about would save you lots expenses and that's the major fact.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back