What's new

Having a mentor vs having a partner?

Having a mentor in business is better than having a partner. A business mentor will definitely guide you and give you the modus operandi on how the business will make you fortune
Yes, but both of them play different role in a business mentor means that the person who teaches the business is your mentor, while partner means those who partner with you in business so both of them play different role in a business.

Having a mentor is the biggest of them all, especially if you have the right person as a mentor you are going to learn a lot from him or her, having the right person really matters.

I think in business, having a mentor is the goal. You necessarily do not need to have your grand mother as a mentor! It could be just an average person who has succeeded in the same line of business. Remember, your partner does not need to be in the same line of business with you. For your business to stand the test of time, you need to strive to do better than your mentor.

Having a mentor is very important, both of them are very important but I think you are going to gain a lot of things if you have a mentor,a lot of people that really get this.

You can actually have the two, A mentor and a partner. It would be great if you can have a partner and mentor in one person. Having a mentor would make running the business very easy for you.

I think in business, having a mentor is the goal. You necessarily do not need to have your grand mother as a mentor! It could be just an average person who has succeeded in the same line of business. Remember, your partner does not need to be in the same line of business with you. For your business to stand the test of time, you need to strive to do better than your mentor.
Exactly, if you have a good mentor I'm very sure you're going to learn a lot from him unlike having a partner you are also going to learn but not as much as you need.

If you have a written agreement where you can clearly state duties and responsibilities, I think getting into a partnership can be better. These days you cannot find a mentor for free.

If you have a written agreement where you can clearly state duties and responsibilities, I think getting into a partnership can be better. These days you cannot find a mentor for free.
Well it depends, just like the way I learnt forex trading,I learned it for absolutely free and I can do it more better than some people that actually paid to learn it, is all about the getting the right source.

There are already a lot of resources online, however, the main issue here is identifying what is best for you. Not all resources will provide you genuine skills and knowledge.

So we'll I know alot of people would vote for having a mentor but read this first.

So my theory is that, when you want a mentor you're probably looking for someone above you right??

And a partner will have to be someone in your level or a bit higher or lower.

So which is better ? I will say partner because when you have a mentor he is going to train and teach you how things worked in his time, when he was starting out...
And we all know strategies change, algorithms waver and fluctuate, so their advice might not be the best for a start up.

But a partner is someone that is in the same field and sometimes in the same level and who is also working hard and smart like you, and figuring out new strategies to benefit the both of you, while you do the same.

So you two will figure things out that currently works for startups.
(This doesn't mean a mentor is completely ruled out but their opinions and help will also be helpful after you conduct research on them 😉😀😄)
I will always prefer having a mentor instead of a partner as a starter. I can remember how my mentor helped me so much when I started the business and still helping on areas that I am not getting it right.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back