What's new

Having a mentor vs having a partner?

I don't see anything wrong In having both of them my friend. When I have a partner and a mentor at the same time, I can ask for advice and seek support from my partner.
LoL. I love your point, why have one when you can have them both. They are both needed to attain a certain height in business. I agree with you

I still prefer having a mentor to having a business partner. Like you said a mentor could be someone who is at a level higher than yours. A mentor is a person to run to when one is facing challenges in his or her business.

Having a mentor is the best because he will show you and guide you into the things you wouldn't have known. A mentor is a burden bearer so whatever you engage in without a mentor is disastrous.

I prefer having mentors to having partners . I have tried having partners but it just didn't work. Conflict broke out and we separated. It was a very bad experience because I lost lots of money along the line.

I prefer having a mentor than having a partner. Most of the partnership business doesn't work out. The partnership business that works are very minute. I Will through weight behind mentorship.

Having a business mentor is far mire better than having a business partners because your mentor will alway guide and direct you in the right path whereas a patner might want to snatch the company away from yiu.

I prefer having a mentor that partner in a business because a mentor is someone who has gone the way you intended to go and is willing to guide to you there.
The two obviously have their role they play in the life of any business,there are times the thing one would need in his business is a good mentor who has gone through the terrian,while a partner might be needed for ideas or financial corporation.

I will prefer having someone to mentor and guide me through my business rather than having a business partner that will be looking after taking my life and inheriting my properties,

Having a mentor or a partner, is very important even though it depends on the kind of business you are running. some of the business ventures does not require a partner but a mentor is always required.

I will prefer having someone to mentor and guide me through my business rather than having a business partner that will be looking after taking my life and inheriting my properties,
Mentorship is very important. It will make you cut corners. You will be able to take what you would have access to in the next 2 years in months. Getting on a Mentorship program is very good.

Mentorship is very important. It will make you cut corners. You will be able to take what you would have access to in the next 2 years in months. Getting on a Mentorship program is very good.
I understand the advantages of having a mentor in every aspect of life , most especially in the business world , you get fresh advantages and be ahead of your mates in every aspect.

I understand the advantages of having a mentor in every aspect of life , most especially in the business world , you get fresh advantages and be ahead of your mates in every aspect.
The advantage that you will have is very huge because you will cut corners based on the guidance offered by your mentor. It will make your goal come to reality very quickly because of the mentorship.

If the partner you are having in a business has all the necessary understanding of the business then there is no need to have a mentor, except it is the other way around that the partner you are having in your business is just trying to learn.

The advantage that you will have is very huge because you will cut corners based on the guidance offered by your mentor. It will make your goal come to reality very quickly because of the mentorship.
Cutting the corners and having the advantage which will help you to surpass others in your line of business that doesnt have any mentor isnthe reason why having a mentor is good for your business.

Cutting the corners and having the advantage which will help you to surpass others in your line of business that doesnt have any mentor isnthe reason why having a mentor is good for your business.
It is very good adventure. It will allow you to be exposed to the potentials and the risk in the business. You will quickly be exposed to how you could manage the risk and that's very important.

It is very good adventure. It will allow you to be exposed to the potentials and the risk in the business. You will quickly be exposed to how you could manage the risk and that's very important.
I was taught many things on how to realises and spot a risk when there's one and the solution and steps to task in tackling each risk as it comes and also when to put my money into business .

What if the mentor is in your field or the same field, mentor is by far better than having a partner, a mentor is vast in knowledge about the field your in and can advise you rightly on some of your decisions.

I was taught many things on how to realises and spot a risk when there's one and the solution and steps to task in tackling each risk as it comes and also when to put my money into business .
Before putting ones money on a business it is very important to look for ways to address the issue of risk. An improper risk management could destroy and bring the business down.

A mentor is far better in any case. This is because they are usually people who already have an experience which would definitely give you an edge over others who don't have such mentors .

Having a good mentorship is the best because a mentor will always advise you and guide you and not try to snatch your company away from you like most partners in business do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back