What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

Yeah. Trying different productive things is better than sitting alone doing nothing. I convert most of my indoor time or leisure time to learning new things online and being around PTP sites.
Thats just how it works, an idle hand is the devil's workshop so one has to keep moving on, and seek new ways to always develop one's self in the process.

Thats just how it works, an idle hand is the devil's workshop so one has to keep moving on, and seek new ways to always develop one's self in the process.
We're living in the world full of uncertainty, if you're not capable of staying on and meet the demands of your customers your competitors can hit your off and send your business on the low.

Yeah. Trying different productive things is better than sitting alone doing nothing. I convert most of my indoor time or leisure time to learning new things online and being around PTP sites.
We're living in the world full of uncertainty, if you're not capable of staying on and meet the demands of your customers your competitors can hit your off and send your business on the low.
True, like the polar saying, we are always learning even when we leave the four walls of school as we still need to learn life's principles to enable us achieve our goals.

The recession in my country is not favourable to any business currently, almost every areas of life is struggling to survive in business. My business is not left in this struggle, it is even worst than what we had in year 2020 when the pandemic was at it peak. My sales has reduced drastically on this year.

I do not have an offline business. But I know many people whose businesses got affected and they are recovering this year. Though the pandemic is still here with us. But when the business people stick to Covid restrictions, they will do businesses without any problem.

True, like the polar saying, we are always learning even when we leave the four walls of school as we still need to learn life's principles to enable us achieve our goals.
Yes, when you leave four walls of education, definitely you entered into the labour market, where the hustling starts. Its not easy, but we need to have innovative mindset to crave better ideas to keep off our competitors and turn our business the best for customers to look up to.

Yes, when you leave four walls of education, definitely you entered into the labour market, where the hustling starts. Its not easy, but we need to have innovative mindset to crave better ideas to keep off our competitors and turn our business the best for customers to look up to.
How I so wish that the government and youths get exposed a bit to what awaits them and lecture others to help them brace themselves for what awaits them after leaving school, I feel it would help reduce crime since most would find other means.

This question was asked in the month of January. That would have been too early to have asked that question in that early and first month in a new year. Looking back to this day today, I can say my business has improved a great deal

I have been focusing ony online businesses ever since the beginning of this year. And for the grater part of this year so far, I can say all has been going smoothly and better but for a little skirmishes here and there as it is in businesses

The pandemic have made me to increase my business productivity. I was rearing farm produce at a reduced rate, but since last year I've increased my rate of planting to high level. And cultivate my farming produce at a better rate than better. People tend to come to my store room to order more food crops, fruits, and vegetables this days. The pandemic have caused scarcity of foods, and made the price food and food stuffs to go higher since few people are producing many are locked up due to covid19 restrictions.

How I so wish that the government and youths get exposed a bit to what awaits them and lecture others to help them brace themselves for what awaits them after leaving school, I feel it would help reduce crime since most would find other means.
Crime rate in our country is very high because of high unemployment rate. Had it been our country have ways of improving the unemployment rate, crime could've been reduced.

Crime rate in our country is very high because of high unemployment rate. Had it been our country have ways of improving the unemployment rate, crime could've been reduced.
Very true! The government just seems negligent of their duties in the country. Crypto currency is the best option to provide a means for the unemployed to make a living instead of involving in social vices.

Very true! The government just seems negligent of their duties in the country. Crypto currency is the best option to provide a means for the unemployed to make a living instead of involving in social vices.
Yes, plenty people offline and online still using their time for unproductive things doesn't know about the benefits. They just use their time to do all sort of nonsense and blame the government for causing them being jobless.

I don't involve in social vices, i use my time well to find solutions to improve my business to earn more from my farming business. I still have plans to expand my farm garden and add more plants to it in order to improve my income.

True @Sincerem, what else do you expect? The masses and people in general need someone to shift the blame in so that they look angelic.
Lol, that's some people for you they just shift responsibility to the government alone and not even helping themselves to learn a skill and start earning from somewhere.

Lol, that's some people for you they just shift responsibility to the government alone and not even helping themselves to learn a skill and start earning from somewhere.
I don't just think it's some people, I think it is human nature to naturally shift blame, it takes a lot of self will to do away with the blame shift and should get the other computer room

I don't just think it's some people, I think it is human nature to naturally shift blame, it takes a lot of self will to do away with the blame shift and should get the other computer room
When they fail in one way to the other, they simply point finger to someone for causing them harm and failure in their life. Now is only on government, I know government isn't trying to get things better in our country but we can't watch them all the time for means of survival. We ought to dig deep online or offline to help ourselves to make ends meet.

When they fail in one way to the other, they simply point finger to someone for causing them harm and failure in their life. Now is only on government, I know government isn't trying to get things better in our country but we can't watch them all the time for means of survival. We ought to dig deep online or offline to help ourselves to make ends meet.
We can't all sit and watch this mentality continue because believe it or not this mentality is now deeply rooted in the minds of many citizens which is really sad.

We can't all sit and watch this mentality continue because believe it or not this mentality is now deeply rooted in the minds of many citizens which is really sad.
Very sad indeed. Some still fold there arms to watch and abuse the government steady not providing jobs for them. Our government is a dying one, we can't continue to lay tantrum on them. That can't change a dime around them, they aren't even paying attention to our outcry. So the best is forget about their job, and work to develop our own, either offline and online. If we don't have capital for that, online tasks are still around to learn and earn, also do some humanatic task and earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back