What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

2020 was a good year for business but it got hampered by Covid-19 so still experienced success to a large extent. Business just kicked off in 2021 so we’re hoping to breakeven before March and maybe start making real profit by June.

Actually my main focus is on my online business, and I'm doing also and agent job, also attached to my tailoring work, somatic special grace of God all I'm moving successfully and I'm hoping to the experience and the same more patronizing me.

Step 1: Look at your Vision & Long-term Goals. ...
Step 2: Set your annual macro goals. ...
Step 3: Identify the KPI's you'll use to track the success. ...
Step 4: Prioritize those initiatives. ...
Step 5: Build your strategy to implement each initiative.

My business is just gradually picking up back after series of draught which happened as a result of pandemic outbreak and it has not been easy for everyone
But I know by the end of February everything will be back to normal and I will be smiling once again

My offline business is no really improving as that but it has bit changed to the a past year because I usually Promoting it online through social media and I believe that it will totally changed very soon inshallah. But economy has not come to standard back yet.
Post automatically merged:

My offline business is no really improving as that but it has bit changed to the a past year because I usually Promoting it online through social media and I believe that it will totally changed very soon inshallah. But economy has not come to standard back yet.

Yes definitely will improve. Because in this year we are gonna plant 2 acre fruits, like orange, guava etc. And will start it means there will be improvement in economic Management. But so far i have business less and earning from this site only and collected $20 so far now i want to invest after next two withdraws, much more to come.

My brother is doing business of shoes. In the last year of penademic conditions his business remain in best position because in our area the covid was almost equal to zero and the big cities remained closed. So the customer was more than ever. And hope so in 2021 the business will remain good.

My business is improving and moving forward in 2021 despite the threat covid-19 posed to it since last year. It has been a major source of joy for me as I'm now getting more customers for my offline Business and also getting more gigs for more online business through my digital skills

Although I don't have a personal business of my own where I work, the business has been booming since the end of the coronavirus lockdown. This year 2021 as witnessed a major milestone in the business because we were able to sell a lot of cars to our customers.

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??
The year is still very very fresh. When I say that I mean we are still in the first month which happens to be January.
So I suggest after the first quarter then ,the analysis can be made on a proper note,to determine which year has been better so far.
Post automatically merged:

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??
The year is still very very fresh. When I say that I mean we are still in the first month which happens to be January.
So I suggest after the first quarter then ,the analysis can be made on a proper note,to determine which year has been better so far.

It depends upon type of business. If your business is online, then it will be increased in that condition while it will be decreased if business is offline. Because it is risk while pandemic coronavirus is increasing day by day. I am studying online that are not understood by me easily.

Business has really improve this year even thou we just started the year, last year business was so awful and dull and some people almost go bankrupt all because of covid19 lockdown everywhere in the world, business just started picking up since the lockdown was eased.

Yes, my business has really improve in 2021 we have been dominating the market ever since in this new year. However it may be because the business has a big brand and the brand is already know by all, our sales margin has improved.

The year is still young, so there is no rush. I have plans and expectation for my business this year which I'm working to achieve.
The pandemic has affected many things and also disrupted some plans but that won't stop the business.

That's a pity dear, to Hear that your customers are suffering financially. And also you business is a mobile type, where you move around to meet companies and carry out demonstrations and so on. That is the kind of bad situation we find ourselves right now through covid19 uncertainty. I really pray this dreaded disease flee away from us sinner so businesses can come back normal and operate in full force.
Thanks so much. That's my prayer too. Just did an Instagram ad to boost my sales, I pray I get sales from it. Also trying to develop other strategies for my demonstrations appointments to be fixed inspite of Covid.

For now, I am only more focussed on online businesses and 2021 is still very much early for me to really evaluate the goals I have set in place but I think generally am on the right part and sure learning to even start an offline business as soon as possible. I have earned quite a few dollars working online this year and I have met my goals so I can say it has improved.
Fantastic that you've earned some cash with your time working online. That is just the turning point for your career, work harder and add some additional skills to earn higher reward online. You are in the right path, that's why we are learning everyday here at bizdustry.

My business has not improved to be honest we have not been able to come out of the issues we got into as a result of the pandemic, we’ve gone through hard times and are trying to get out, it’s not been easy but we’ve been holding on.

Last year was a crazy year for more than just a reason. The global virus is still a thing and its adverse effects on many businesses is another. This year, it hasn't been smooth sailing but hopefully, it will get better than last year. Amen.

Absolutely yes. So many business strategy have been put in place. I exposed my business to the online community and it yeilded.

Yes it is hoping that this year will be way better than 2020. In 2020 we faced a disease which forced us to stay home, to stop our offline store, new SOPs and many more. Everything was closed but now tjis year we will take vaccine of covid so from now to end of 2021 our business will be fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back