What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

I really love this question it's a nice concept, because I truly believe that putting people first is the best way you can invest in your business.

So I'll say my business has improved oooo

Strong relationships are like Miracle-Gro for a small business. To quote the legendary American auto executive Lee Iacocca: “Business, after all, is nothing more than a bunch of human relationships

It is too early to evaluate the performance of my business for the year 2021. This is just the first month. However, based in the performance for the past 4 weeks, I think my business will grow this year. I established my business in 2020 and I am yet to reach a breakeven point. Hopefully, I will reach a breakeven point in April or May and I will begin to earn a profit after June

My spouse business made significant progress last year but the peak of her sales as recorded in 3rd quarter of last year on a monthly basis is meet but not surpassed.

My business hasn't moved because of the covid 19 because we still in fear of it but thanks for the online because thats where we can advertise our business and move for people to see and order for it because we haven't come over the lock down we had back then and we still hoping this year 2021 maybe things will change for good and I hope so

I will say yes. My business has increased because the lesson I learnt in 2020 was put in place. This has made me increase the streams of my business. And with the new ways of making money, I am hopeful 2021 is the beginning of my success story.

I moved my physical business to the internet because of pandemic and the lockdown and economic crisis that followed. My business improved a little this year, it is not a spectacular improvement but it's something to be proud of.

The owner of the printing press one block away from our home said that their business was shut down for 2 months during the lockdown. It took them 5 months to recover the losses because during the shutdown they were giving living allowance to their workers (who were jobless at that time). But for 2021 they are looking at the brighter side and the promise that the vaccine can at lease ease the problem of covid.

This year, am starting to look into going online due to the fact that during the COVID-19 pandemic, most businesses that survived were online businesses. So, joining the online business forum has become a focus.

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??
Well 2021 has not really been bad to rate it from scale one to two go with covid19 as not really cost so much Problems like last year. I believe what this year will serve to patch the damage of last year which as done a lot to the economy of countries.

For now, I am only more focussed on online businesses and 2021 is still very much early for me to really evaluate the goals I have set in place but I think generally am on the right part and sure learning to even start an offline business as soon as possible.

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??
Honestly so many businesses have crumbled as a result of effects of covid-19. People need to change their strategy towards their business. If your business has never been online you need to start advertising your products online and also start making deliveries.

Honestly so many businesses have crumbled as a result of effects of covid-19. People need to change their strategy towards their business. If your business has never been online you need to start advertising your products online and also start making deliveries.
That's true you stated, many offline business have shattered some have stopped due to financial degradation caused by covid19. They are unable to continue cos no means to generate finance when their movement is restricted to some certain level. Online business is the best during this era of the pandemic.

My business is god now and it is just picking up gradually back after series of draught which happened as a result of pandemic outbreak that has freeze the all the things related to the business.

My business as improved this 2021 a lot, it doesn't look as if there is covid-19 because my business go well than when there is not covid-19, my business was a school business and people where abusing the business and it look good use the covid-19 to bless my business and I pray god will put enough gain on it.

Nope but my savings has improved a lot.... I've learnt so much about keeping money and investing it and by God grace i plan to have my own business again before the middle one of the year... Tho it's gonna be hard but I'm hopeful.

I got new and updated PDF materials about domain flipping business I have been learning, and we all know that knowledge is power so I believe it is a stepping stone to my growth in this business. I also got a new phone that would enable me to focus better.

. Improve Your Goal-Setting Approach

2. Take Customer Feedback Seriously

. Consider Letting Employees Work From Home

Use Data To Make Better Decisions

Year 2021 just started and things are taking shape gradually. No doubt Corona virus affected lots of business especially the offline ones. It also affected some online businesses especially the ones that have to importation and exportation. However everything is taking shape.

Year 2021 just started and things are taking shape gradually. No doubt Corona virus affected lots of business especially the offline ones. It also affected some online businesses especially the ones that have to importation and exportation. However everything is taking shape.
You're there, it affected all business in all ramifications. But more in offline business, cos it needs people in attendance to sell faster. Since the people are restricted from going out in max, their business took a toll. But things are beginning to shape around those business, cos vaccines are becoming available to cure covid19.

My business has improved in 2021, the reason is : I have learnt the rudiments of the business over the years, in 2021, I am now seeing myself as a master in my art after several experiences, ups and down.
In 2021, I am now better than I was

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back