What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??

I only focus on online business, and I was able to get a new phone yesterday. This means my business is going to boom this year with a lot of profit making. I also intend to learn many high paying online skills that would increase my earnings.

My business is just picking up gradually back after series of draught which happened as a result of pandemic outbreak. Though I'm focusing more on out rearch. I think of making you more customers hopefully make more sales as Time goes On. I have to lay off some of my workers so as not to capsize your own business. Though it is tough but it is necessary for me to take such action.

well for now my main concentration is an online business as I do not have any offline business for now but I am planning to , I just hope that I will get one before the year's run out so that I can see how to make more money in my hustle. For now online business is okay for me.

Honestly, in 2021 my business has witness little improvement but we thank God for the grace. Am now doing some businesses that are more lucrative but the effect of 2020 global pandemic has really affected both business and jobs.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, in 2021 my business has witness little improvement but we thank God for the grace. Am now doing some businesses that are more lucrative but the effect of 2020 global pandemic has really affected both business and jobs.

No matter the pandemic time my business still in improving very well, I thank God for everything about my business, but pandemic affected business this year so badly sometimes to get customers is very difficult.

Due to the covid 19 pandemic there have several set back as regards the level at which customers visit my office this days, the rate of visitation is devastating because customers will always complain about covid 19 protocols being very seriously prompt to at my office when they are ask to put on there face mask and apply hands sanitizer, there complaint will always be I have just washed my hands in the last office I visited now and how are telling me to go for this again.

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??
It not improving, and it's scary and disheartening, most of my customers are complaining of their finances, and my business model uses physically marketing, I go to companies to carry out demonstrations but they won't let me come now because of Covid.
Nevertheless I'm hopeful that things will pickup positively.

Even though I don't have a business yet but in the nearest future I am planning to own one. Businesses experienced a lot of setbacks and losses last year due to the Corona virus pandemic.
I expect them to make a lot of gains this year.
Even though the Corona virus pandemic has not yet been wiped out but I still expect them to make huge gain this year.

Focusing on offline business in 2021 is an understatement. I've decided to move my products to online since the last lockdown. I am an educationist and I love dishing out the best for my students without any complaints. So, my establishment has joined the online Tutors since then, till now.

Simple updates to your website can make a big difference. Make sure your contact information is clearly visible on each page. And when a prospect calls or emails you, offer excellent customer service. Respond to them right away and resolve their concern.

Not really though I was really hit hard by the covid-19 pandemic lock down period, but I can say there is a very slight improvement from the previous year of 2020 and I hope this will be stable so I can make profit and tum my business around this year.

I can say that business is gradually pick up in this new year. But we are very optimistic of God's Favour in our various businesses and in the life of our customers as well because without them we are nobody.

No it Hasn't I haven't been able to step up my game due to some circumstances like inadequate funds to foster the business, I also don't have time to spare as my days are always busier and I have lots of things to attend to both at work and also at home.

Certainly, although slowly. It will take a lot to improve my business because of things haven't really come back to Norma since the pandemic. Customers are still trying to make end meets and that's still a hard but to crack for them.
Business will definitely grow but it will be a gradual process as everybody is trying to bounce back after series of lockdown

We are still in the face of January trying to start the year very well, I am believing my business will improve this year, so many things are being put in place not repeat same mistake I did last year, a lot is rolling and we will make more improvements and profit this year.

That will be a question with an unlikely yes because of what has happened. The effect of the Covid has been felt more by small businesses compared to. Big businesses have also suffered but their economies of scale have helped them.

I only focus on online business, and I was able to get a new phone yesterday. This means my business is going to boom this year with a lot of profit making. I also intend to learn many high paying online skills that would increase my earnings.

It not improving, and it's scary and disheartening, most of my customers are complaining of their finances, and my business model uses physically marketing, I go to companies to carry out demonstrations but they won't let me come now because of Covid.
Nevertheless I'm hopeful that things will pickup positively.
That's a pity dear, to Hear that your customers are suffering financially. And also you business is a mobile type, where you move around to meet companies and carry out demonstrations and so on. That is the kind of bad situation we find ourselves right now through covid19 uncertainty. I really pray this dreaded disease flee away from us sinner so businesses can come back normal and operate in full force.

For now, I am only more focussed on online businesses and 2021 is still very much early for me to really evaluate the goals I have set in place but I think generally am on the right part and sure learning to even start an offline business as soon as possible. I have earned quite a few dollars working online this year and I have met my goals so I can say it has improved.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back