What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

With the effect of the lockdown on businesses as a result of the pandemic, economic activities are just picking up.

My business is improving in 2021 though it has not reach the level that I want but it is currently better by far than what I achieved throughout last year.

Yeah it is growing so much. I've learnt to be focused right now and not chase after everything that seems appealing to the eye.
I'm learning discipline, leadership, man management, thinking outside the box too.
It's been a wonderful experience.

It's in this 2021 that I've experienced a whole lot earnings in my investment due to the kind of business I'm into and the turn over is wow.

Yes, there is an improvement. Many offline businesses have improved due to the easing or complete removal of restrictions that were initially in place. People can now travel and goods and services can now be transported easily.

I don't have a business and there is no improvement since I do not have a Business yet, but very soon I will start my online training, when I am done with the training I will go into a full-time online business like freelancing from there my business will start improving eventhough it may not be easy.

I am not conducting any kind of business, but my earnings are expected to improve drastically in the year 2022 because I have joined Picoworkers and I am working there in order to increase my income.

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??

during the pandemic, my sales in the offline business decreased a little, but I compensated them with those on the online side. so that's where I ended up. I can say that this pandemic did not affect me at all. :)

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??
Yes, my business has improved this year.
The pandemic took a toll on my business and finances last year, i had to move my business online to improve sales.
There is remarkable growth this year.

The covid really affected so many businesses negatively. The bottom line is that most of the offline businesses now have online presence because of the pandemic. This would ensure continuity of the business.

I recently just started a business of my own on graphic designing, it has only been a month and some days old, I am still finding it hard to attract traffic, though this is not due to the recent pandemic, this is simply one problem every new business has to overcome.

I recently just started a business of my own on graphic designing, it has only been a month and some days old, I am still finding it hard to attract traffic, though this is not due to the recent pandemic, this is simply one problem every new business has to overcome.
If it is an online business is not going to be easy on the first start but with proper marketing strategy you will be able to overcome it, you do not have to advertise your skill on freelance website alone you can also advertise it on Facebook and other platform you think might attract a lot of people.

If it is an online business is not going to be easy on the first start but with proper marketing strategy you will be able to overcome it, you do not have to advertise your skill on freelance website alone you can also advertise it on Facebook and other platform you think might attract a lot of people.
Yes I do post my services on social medias like Instagram and Facebook, I have started an offer where whoever refers someone to me gets 20% from their pay just so I can attract people, I have still not gotten the desired result. I recently I started designing free logo and 3d mockups as a Christmas gift for anyone who does a flyer, it has still not produced the desired result, do you think I am doing something wrong?

Yes I do post my services on social medias like Instagram and Facebook, I have started an offer where whoever refers someone to me gets 20% from their pay just so I can attract people, I have still not gotten the desired result. I recently I started designing free logo and 3d mockups as a Christmas gift for anyone who does a flyer, it has still not produced the desired result, do you think I am doing something wrong?
First of all I can guide you in some of the step for you to get a better rating on Freelance system because that is one of the most important thing that will give you a better chance of making money as a freelancer .do you have a well verify account with complete profile information ?

First of all I can guide you in some of the step for you to get a better rating on Freelance system because that is one of the most important thing that will give you a better chance of making money as a freelancer .do you have a well verify account with complete profile information ?
Though I have an account on Fiverr but I don't really know how to use it, and I have not completely set it up. I recently opened an account on people per hour, and my account has been verified. Do you know the site?

Very well, it has improved a great deal.
The pandemic was a blow indeed, but businesses have started to bounce back to life including mine. I am only hopeful things would get better.

Though I have an account on Fiverr but I don't really know how to use it, and I have not completely set it up. I recently opened an account on people per hour, and my account has been verified. Do you know the site?
I don't know of pay per hour but I believe you should have an account on fiverr and Upwork, you can check it out on YouTube on how to set it up perfectly, set up an account and check it out also on YouTube how to use it and get a good understanding. I think that should be the first things.

Well, the business is still coming up dur to the deaster and the outbreak of the covid 19 pandemic which have bring everything to the ground. since then the business has been suffering from financial, and man power management.

Due to the covid 19 pandemic there have several set back as regards the level at which customers visit my office this days, the rate of visitation is devastating because customers will always complain about covid 19 protocols being very seriously prompt to at my office when they are ask to put on there face mask and apply hands sanitizer, there complaint will always be I have just washed my hands in the last office I visited now and how are telling me to go for this again.
This was surely likely to happen. As the effect of corona virus pandemic is gradually dwindling our prayers is things goes back to how it was

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back