What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

I don't have an established business, but I do have relatives with them, I have seen how they have struggled and have managed to keep going despite the pandemic, looking for alternative solutions so as not to fall like many others. They have had moments in which they have faltered, but have stabilized thanks to their effort and perseverance.

I know we are still struck with covid19, and we know the threat it poses to our respective businesses. It has caused too many offline business outlet to go off. But that doesn't mean we'll stay cool and watch our business go on a stumble. We need make better plans to take our business higher. I hope your business is improving no matter the covid19 uncertainty??
I will affirmatively say YES! I'm glad that I have been able to improve despite the effect of Corona virus pandemic on several business. I have improved in terms of advertising and customers satisfaction and this is a very big turn on for me in my business.

Well, it has improved compared to how it used to be in 2020. Due to the covid outbreak. So whats left is for the accumulation and proper granting of individuals movement to enhance and also leads to more improvement.

I will affirmatively say YES! I'm glad that I have been able to improve despite the effect of Corona virus pandemic on several business. I have improved in terms of advertising and customers satisfaction and this is a very big turn on for me in my business.
Good one, are you running an online or offline business? Cos the pandemic focused mainly on some lucrative offline business to hamper its activities. By restricting it, and causing others to stop entirely.

Some small businesses I was running suffered during the lockdown, but one stayed true.

Food business is an evergreen one, and one makes even more profits in times like this.

If I am asked to review my work, I would say that 2020 has been a bad year yes, but it was very much a year of learning which I have learned a lot from. In 2021, I have applied this knowledge and it has very well improved my business and is set for more too.

If I am asked to review my work, I would say that 2020 has been a bad year yes, but it was very much a year of learning which I have learned a lot from. In 2021, I have applied this knowledge and it has very well improved my business and is set for more too.
That means it has little positive in your life. Now you've learned very much how to sustain in an unconventional circumstances of life.

I do not own a business; however, I am a kind of self-employed person who works online to make money. Yes, I have seen an improvement in my online earnings a bit. I really hope that I will earn more money. I usually earn from Bizdustry forum and some other sites. I want to become an online investor and I really hope I will achieve my target within a few years.

I do not own a business; however, I am a kind of self-employed person who works online to make money. Yes, I have seen an improvement in my online earnings a bit. I really hope that I will earn more money. I usually earn from Bizdustry forum and some other sites. I want to become an online investor and I really hope I will achieve my target within a few years.
Good, Bizdustry is tremendous forum, run by a good Admin that never jokes with members hard work. Keep on pushing to actualize your online dream and meet your target earning meaningfully online.

I actually just had the time to start or invent my idea and I must say that I have been able to get more experience in the business aspect and I'm sti learning.

I actually just had the time to start or invent my idea and I must say that I have been able to get more experience in the business aspect and I'm sti learning.
Experience us part of knowledge. When you're experience it means you can earn from being experienced. Passed the information to others and still earn. Apply the experience touch in whatever field you're accustomed to, and still earn decent bucks.

Things are becoming more difficult and the covid19 affected my business because i run a saloon business and because of the lockdown , i did not have any customers ,it was very hard for me at first ,because getting customers was way hard

Experience us part of knowledge. When you're experience it means you can earn from being experienced. Passed the information to others and still earn. Apply the experience touch in whatever field you're accustomed to, and still earn decent bucks.
I totally agree with you, experience is needed in every area of life which is why it is good to try out new things and gain experience from them.

The operation of business in this 2021 it still creeping due to the covid 19 out break lockdown and it effect alot of business have lost it goals due to inability to meet targets.

I totally agree with you, experience is needed in every area of life which is why it is good to try out new things and gain experience from them.
Yeah. Trying different productive things is better than sitting alone doing nothing. I convert most of my indoor time or leisure time to learning new things online and being around PTP sites.

Well concerning your question on if my business has moved forward or progressed in this year 2021, I have to be honest and say that No, it really hasn't, I have been quite busy with school, and there were some setbacks, but surely it will have progressed come the end of the year

As a freelancer and affiliate marketer,time is of essence and not date,this year have really proven to be beneficial to online marketers and other r online services, as at last month I had the highest number of gig sales,this could be because of the reduce rate of corona virus.

Well concerning your question on if my business has moved forward or progressed in this year 2021, I have to be honest and say that No, it really hasn't, I have been quite busy with school, and there were some setbacks, but surely it will have progressed come the end of the year
Consistency, perseverance in your business will make it grow when you're chanced for it. It depends on your business option, if it combines well with your academics or not.

would say yes because i have had more earnings in the year twenty twenty one, than in the year twenty twenty.

2020 was a year of awareness for me. This is because I got to know a lot of things about online business. So far so good in 2021 even though I haven't made a big money yet but it is really going so smoothly. So for real, it has improved.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back