What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

Very sad indeed. Some still fold there arms to watch and abuse the government steady not providing jobs for them. Our government is a dying one, we can't continue to lay tantrum on them. That can't change a dime around them, they aren't even paying attention to our outcry. So the best is forget about their job, and work to develop our own, either offline and online. If we don't have capital for that, online tasks are still around to learn and earn, also do some humanatic task and earn money.
True, the reliance in the government that is not helping is too much which is why I think threads should come into play to help understand ourselves and learn from it.

Yes my business is improving and I really thank God for that, in my business i I really need a lot of time before I can start making good profit, since my business is not falling there is still hope that it will be better in the future.

This year, I am having some time to revisit the site where I have been learning domain flipping business, it is really interesting so far.

I think you're learning it at Nairaland? which you mentioned earlier time. Nairaland is one of the best forum to learn about ideas of making money.

I would say that I have been able to successfully kick start my online business since the pandemic has exposed how restricted offline dealings can be

For now, I am only more focussed on online businesses and 2021 is still very much early for me to really evaluate the goals I have set in place but I think generally am on the right part and sure learning to even start an offline business as soon as possible. I have earned quite a few dollars working online this year and I have met my goals so I can say it has improved.
In the year 2021 I will say my business has been able to improve in general because of the innovative skills and creativity that I have put into the business in order for it to fit in the present economy.

My business is improving because it is an offline business and my cryptocurrency trading, at least it is not going down but ve been generating some profit to keep myself going, I really hope that one day the business will be great ,I really need a lot of time for this to happen.

Yes experience the sea is the best teacher and that is very correct. Which time I have learnt what and what not to do in my business and that has helped me improve all the way

I think individuals should only be speaking for themselves, although many businesses are affected by covid but as oppose the belief of many people, some people really make it big even during the covid 19

Generally it is not very normal to start business and start heating it up immediately ,you don't expect it to work that way, these things grow and get better with time

This year has not been easy, but I am still making sure that I do not give up easily despite so many challenges that tend to limit me.

I have seen significant increase in my business and I am glad that I have taken great strategies that has helped me more in the business . The covid-19 made me devise many strategies

Even though i focus on trading crypto currency in the midst of the pandemic i really good improve in fact that's the time i learn and get mystery in the crypto currency market because i got huge profit there, but now that even my offline business is improving because of the new skill of business i learn and apply into the business.

My offline business has not improved post covid-19 pandemic so what I do now is concentrate on online business online hustling

My only business is earning some cents online and investing in such platforms and yes it is improving a little bit , I hope that in 2021 will be better .

It has surely improved a lot. Infact, I never thought it would even get this good when I started earlier on, but am greatful for this stage and am hoping it gets a lot better.

It has surely improved a lot. Infact, I never thought it would even get this good when I started earlier on, but am greatful for this stage and am hoping it gets a lot better.
With more consistency and dedication, things actually get better and this makes earnings to improve simultaneously. This is why we don't give up at all.

During the starting of covid19 I didn't operate in my business, cos the lockdown was very much effective, that's coupled with the early restrictions of movement. Now things are improving in my business.

My business was down in 2020 because of the lockdown and the pandemic but it is gradually picking up in 2021 though it is not yet what I want but it is better than what I had before.

I can't say that my business hasn't improved since the beginning of the year 2021. My business really has improved leaps and bounds. And I'm so grateful for that this year and for the past years too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back