What's new

Have you ever worked a job for free?

Actually no but I believe sometimes we may run out of options when it comes in an emergency manner or when it has to do with some section of the society.

Actually not all jobs are supposed to be done for money.
Some jobs that are done for free seems to be like charity work. Of course when you are doing such jobs you don't intent to be paid. Sometimes you can also work for family members without expecting anything in return.

Well I have done that before and sometimes I will have no other option than to do it just to help the society.

Though I have never planned for that but I just have to do it.

Yes i have on various occasions, there are some i do it free for them as a means of me advertising. I know they would definitely show others, so i might have done the work for free but through them i can also get paying customers. I don't do this for everyone though or for certain persons and for specific reasons as well.

It is possible to offer to work for free for social group or communities.
In our areas we lived, we could render ourselves voluntarily to do community works such as cleaning the areas during environmental sanitation exercise.
We could render to collect fees means for community development exercises.

It is possible to offer to work for free for social group or communities.
In our areas we lived, we could render ourselves voluntarily to do community works such as cleaning the areas during environmental sanitation exercise.
We could render to collect fees means for community development exercises.
There are many ways in which we work for free and we don't even noticed , you might be in a group either online or offline and there's certain thing the group needed to get done and you volunteer yourself to do it without getting the money back .

Actually I have not able to workes any job for free yet but I believe I may have to do some day when the needs arises.

I sometimes believe that is not supposed to be all about money but sometimes engaged charity too.

I have never work a job for free, the reason why people work is to make money not working for free, I can never work for free because the reason why I am working is to make money not for free
I did help people for free. I did that because they were kind people, but they couldn't afford to hire somebody, so I helped them a little. I don't regret it. They also helped me when I was struggling with money.

I did help people for free. I did that because they were kind people, but they couldn't afford to hire somebody, so I helped them a little. I don't regret it. They also helped me when I was struggling with money.

Well, I have worked for a business that used to underpay people in a really horrible manner. So, now I believe that I have basically worked for them for free. Their job timings were also not suitable for me and the managers were also really horrible. I left that place after one and a half month.

It is not a job if it's for free. I have not tried it but I'm willing to provide free samples for promising gigs.

Well, people may never take free jobs seriously. However, there are many people who tend to work as volunteers and they work for free. This usually involves volunteering for a charity organisation. People may not get monetary rewards for that, though.

Has there ever been a time where you did a job for free? A while back I volunteered for a nonprofit community, but was later paid by them for work done.

But never worked a job for free for too long. What about you?

I have never worked on any job for free because it is not how I am going to be able to raise money to take care of my responsibilities but the only way that I've given jobs for free is as a discount to my clients whom have already paid for my service.

Has there ever been a time where you did a job for free? A while back I volunteered for a nonprofit community, but was later paid by them for work done.

But never worked a job for free for too long. What about you?
I did volunteer work in the medical records office of our local hospital for a year because the stenography school I was attending required 50 hours of on-site experience/training (like an internship.) It was mostly just filing patient records and sometimes double-checking them on the computers.
I was dying to do some medical typing/transcription work for them but I wasn't certified yet.

Well, people may never take free jobs seriously. However, there are many people who tend to work as volunteers and they work for free. This usually involves volunteering for a charity organisation. People may not get monetary rewards for that, though.

Whenever there is no payment to carry out any kind of job, there will not be commitment in doing that job which is why I try as much as possible to exclude myself in getting involved with any kind of job that is not going to get my commitment into doing it.

Something like this usually occur in freelancing. Sometimes you might come up with a particular client who would not be satisfied with your work, you just have to allow the client to go without payment so that they don't give you a bad rating.

I have never worked on any job for free because it is not how I am going to be able to raise money to take care of my responsibilities but the only way that I've given jobs for free is as a discount to my clients whom have already paid for my service.

I know that it may be a really hard decision, as working for free may not be viable in many cases. This is why it is very important thing to make sure that you get compensated well for what you do. Unfortunately, many companies may never think that it is their problem. I have experienced this myself in my practical life.

Actually I think it depends on the condition you found yourself.

There are some conditions that you will be left with no option than to help for free. though i have not personally do it but in groups.

Honestly speaking, it is very hard to work for someone for free. However, I would work for someone for free if I am really dedicated and devoted. I have worked for free for a few people who were very close to me in the past. You should not charge money for each and every thing. You can help people for free as well. :)

I know that it may be a really hard decision, as working for free may not be viable in many cases. This is why it is very important thing to make sure that you get compensated well for what you do. Unfortunately, many companies may never think that it is their problem. I have experienced this myself in my practical life.

I've actually heard some stories where people were terminated from their job without even paying them which is something that is very wrong. Personally, if this kind of a thing should happen to me, I will find a way to pursue it legally.

I have never worked a job for free simply because I sees it as not necessary but it's very important and money should not be our only priority.

There are some things that we have to do it for people not unless money is concerned.

I've actually heard some stories where people were terminated from their job without even paying them which is something that is very wrong. Personally, if this kind of a thing should happen to me, I will find a way to pursue it legally.

This happens in many telemarketing companies. They tend to deduct salaries of employees who work in those companies. They never pay them a fair amount of money in the first place and the worst part is that they pay late as well. So, the place where you work matters a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back