What's new

Have you ever worked a job for free?

if you want to venture into a particular business you can work for people who are already into it for free. From there you will get the necessary experience and be able to make some level of progress on the long run.
So many people don't believe that free work could be beneficial. In as much as I respect the value of paid employment, there are certain conditions that you could just volunteer to work for free. The experience gathered from internship can't be compared to any amount you are being paid.

The only time I did a job for free was when I was volunteering as peer educator in campus. The good thing is that I got rewarded a certificate that is so useful now in the job market.

So many people don't believe that free work could be beneficial. In as much as I respect the value of paid employment, there are certain conditions that you could just volunteer to work for free. The experience gathered from internship can't be compared to any amount you are being paid.
That's true, when you do paid employment you will be very much focused in the money you have been paid. But when you work for free you'll be much focused in the experience which will help you in the future.

No not at all, I work online just to earn money an make my ends meet, I don't work for free online, there's no point in working for free without getting paid, it doesn't make any sense.

That's true, when you do paid employment you will be very much focused in the money you have been paid. But when you work for free you'll be much focused in the experience which will help you in the future.
I went so low after my university to go and intern as a board man for a game shop. I was not being paid but I knew my way. Today, I own my game shop and the experiences gathered from there has helped me to run my business efficiently.

I have not worked any job for free before. But I can volunteer to work for a Non profit organization, If It matches my passion and also if I already have a job that pays me well on the side.
Likewise me too, I have never work any job for free, because when one work for free it is called volunteer not a for free, because the reason why we need a job is to make money from it, it is not by working for free.

Likewise me too, I have never work any job for free, because when one work for free it is called volunteer not a for free, because the reason why we need a job is to make money from it, it is not by working for free.
Yes, It doesn't make any sense to work on a job for free honestly. What is the essence of getting a job in the first instance if not to earn money from it?. I don't think I can ever work a job for free.

I went so low after my university to go and intern as a board man for a game shop. I was not being paid but I knew my way. Today, I own my game shop and the experiences gathered from there has helped me to run my business efficiently.
That is actually a very good one. Assuming you were collecting salaries you may not be interested in learning the intricacies of the business. But since you are not being paid you are only interested in getting ideas.

Yes, I have worked for free and I don't regret it one bit. A particular non-profit organization needed people to help in the construction of a building, and I voluntarily joined them in the construction work, I helped them in laying bricks, polishing planks, and in painting the building. It was quite interesting and I also learnt a lot of things from them.

Yes, It doesn't make any sense to work on a job for free honestly. What is the essence of getting a job in the first instance if not to earn money from it?. I don't think I can ever work a job for free.
That's true, because the reason why people choose to work is to make money we all need money, so doesn't make any sense to work free I like to work so I will receive salary from the job I did

Nothing can make me do a job for free since nobody is giving me free money for a living. I have to work for myself to survive and I have my parents support during my school therefore u could only do a free job for my parents.

That is actually a very good one. Assuming you were collecting salaries you may not be interested in learning the intricacies of the business. But since you are not being paid you are only interested in getting ideas.
I don't advocate that people should just go about doing free work but one needs to understand times and seasons. I did the free work then because I wanted to learn. I can't do free work because I have bills to pay.

Actually not at all on a normal circumstances but there was a time of which I had to do it because I was running out of options at all.

It depends on the kind of job or work you have to do. there are some Jobs that I can't do it for free.

That's true, because the reason why people choose to work is to make money we all need money, so doesn't make any sense to work free I like to work so I will receive salary from the job I did
Yes, exactly..
If you don't get paid from your job, How else do you then intend to survive with the unending bills life will throw at you. Except you are still dependent on your parents you may not need the money.

Well I think there are some kind of charity work that most be mandatory for you to do without having a second thought. but under normal circumstances, I won't have to engaged in a free job for no money.

I will only work for free when its a community services where people can gain from my hard work , and I also feel like helping a family member to rise when they need my help .

if you want to venture into a particular business you can work for people who are already into it for free. From there you will get the necessary experience and be able to make some level of progress on the long run.
Thanks for sharing! You can make gain experience through this method and majority of the people are utilising this means to earn enough knowledge about a particular business and I think it's a good idea.

Yes, but I only did that to a family member but that was years ago. I don't even think I can do that at the moment because I am a busy person and I am much more focused in looking for something that pays.

Since the economy is so bad, I think that it would be far much better to work only when you get paid. It won't make any sense to work for a company that does not pay you.

Since the economy is so bad, I think that it would be far much better to work only when you get paid. It won't make any sense to work for a company that does not pay you.
it is a total waste of time for you to work for a company that does not pay you. the economic condition in so many countries is bad and in that case, doing such jobs is not advisable.

Actually no but I believe sometimes we may run out of options when it comes in an emergency manner or when it has to do with some section of the society.

Actually not all jobs are supposed to be done for money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back