What Work-From-Home Job Do You Want to Do

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
You can do a lot of things remotely and make money. However, when it comes to choosing a remote job, what are your preferences?

I make most of my income through writing, I write web content, articles, ebooks, etc. However, I prefer web designing jobs. That’s because you can earn better with little amount of work.

I am very much interested in video making and I am thinking to hone my video editing skills so that I can work as a video editor.

I prefer to stay doing what I do, and that's writing and making websites. If I had to choose a different job to do, I suppose I'd choose photography or graphic design. But I'm by no means a pro at any of those and I doubt I'd make good money.

I'd like at some point to open a YouTube or Twitch channel and start making live videos about something I like, whether it's streaming video games, unboxings, or other content, it's an enjoyable way to make some money, but I haven't taken the plunge yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back