What's new

Have you ever created your own cryptocurrency?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who are interested in cryptocurrencies. There are many people out there who also try to create cryptocurrencies. Having said that, there are many people who have also created their own altcoins as well. So, how do you create one?

I do not have the skills, knowledge, and resources to create cryptocurrency. If I knew how to create a crypto token or crypto coin and if I had money for the purpose, I would certainly try this. I hear that there are platforms that allow anyone to create their own token, but I have never checked these platforms.

Well, it's new information for me that people can create their own cryptocurrency. But I'm not interested in cryptocurrency, so I don't have any knowledge or skill about creating crypto coins.

I think in order to create or develop our token need some funding, since you need a programing skill to develop the coin or token its not easy to start it, you have to spend days to develop it and after developing it you have to set a price for it and the price is depend on your quiddity that you have, and imagine if you don't have programing skill that means you have to pay a programmer to develop your coin, so simply its hard for an individual to start their own coin.

Nah, and even if I did, I doubt I'd be able to draw enough people in to invest. Also, there's got to be rules and regulations you got to follow in terms of starting your own cryptocurrency. And with how many people are scamming with crypto these days, it'd be hard to start your own.

No, but I was very close to it. My brother's friend proposed a scheme how to create a cryptocurrency and easily distribute it, after which they planned to simply scrap the project and take all the funds for themselves. Fortunately, I refused because my conscience did not allow me to do this to people. And they created.

I don't have much information about creating cryptocurrencies so I've never done it and I have no intention of doing it, to create a blockchain with its corresponding cryptocurrency you have to have resources and high computer knowledge, if you're talking about creating a token within an existing blockchain, that's easier, but I haven't done it either.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back