What's new

Do you ever invest in not-so-well-known cryptocurrencies?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So we all know about Bit Coin, Doge Coin, Ethereum, Lite Coin, etc. But what about all the zillions of other lesser known cryptocurrencies.

Do you invest in any of them? And if so, do you make out well, the same, better, or worse than the big dogs?

A long time ago I invested in lesser-known cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin, Zcash, or even BitTorrent, but today I don't invest in these small-cap cryptocurrencies and I don't think I will do it again in the future.

When I invest in cryptocurrencies, I mainly look into the top 20 crypto by market cap, I only try to invest in top-performing crypto coins. Sometimes I also invest in meme coin but when investing in meme coin, I do not invest a lot of money. I also look into the coin market cap website to look for profitable assets

Invested. Due to the fact that I was a very inexperienced investor, I invested in cryptocurrency, which I simply liked. I invested money in all the projects I saw and I lost a lot of money, although it became a valuable lesson for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back