deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Not everyone knows that it is possible to participate in the sale of tokens that are just being created, this is the early stage of the token when they have not yet entered the market, but they are looking for investors to develop their program, and then they attract ordinary people who invest in the project for which they will receive tokens in the future which can grow very strongly. But this is a limited circle of people, because the fewer people own this coin, the higher the price may be in the future.

I have not participated in any ICOs. I am not very positive about investing in a coun that is not yet listed on major exchanges. Well, I can of course get a lot of coins with a very small amount when I participate in ICO but not all ICOs will turn into real crypto projects, a lot of ICOs could be scams.

No, I have never participated in any ICO and I don't think I will as I think it has too much risk for me, I prefer to wait for said cryptocurrency or token to be a little more consolidated in the market in case it catches my eye to invest.

I have not participated in any ICOs. I am not very positive about investing in a coun that is not yet listed on major exchanges. Well, I can of course get a lot of coins with a very small amount when I participate in ICO but not all ICOs will turn into real crypto projects, a lot of ICOs could be scams.
That's quite true, some of them will cook up road maps, promise and fail launching/listing dates, but all to no avail at the end.

That's quite true, some of them will cook up road maps, promise and fail launching/listing dates, but all to no avail at the end.
ICO is a process of funding a crypto fund early on, before it is listed in exchanges and goes public. If you managed to get a lot of coins during an ICO, and if the project is legitimate, you will be able to make a lot of money, but in most cases, you could also lose money as a lot of people use ICO to scam investors

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back