What's new

Will crypto ever not be a volatile currency?

For it to stop being so volatile, there would have to be massive adoption and for its market cap to be huge, something like the gold market cap, I think for that to happen, it will take many years, we are not even close to it happening.

maybe in 40-50 years it could be possible.

It is possible that cryptocurrencies may become less volatile in the future, it's unlikely that they will ever be completely devoid of volatility. The volatility is what some people really like in crypto.

I think it is possible when cryptocurrency is equal to funds in terms of capitalization, because now there are a lot of uneducated people in cryptocurrency who do not know how to act correctly, and rich investors can manage the market in their favor, so the price changes a lot

It's uncertain whether cryptocurrency will ever completely shed its volatile nature. The market is influenced by various factors like regulatory developments, technological advancements, and overall investor sentiment. While efforts are made to increase stability, the decentralized and evolving nature of cryptocurrencies often contributes to fluctuations. As the market matures and gains wider acceptance, we might see reduced volatility, but it's challenging to predict when or if it will become as stable as traditional currencies.

As far as I'm concerned, this will not happen, because this is the essence of cryptocurrency, that the market is controlled by big wallets and they move the price as they please, that's why prices will always fluctuate sharply so that those who do not understand anything in this market lose money

Do you think the price of stock can remain the same? The price of stock moves according the the market performance. The same is the case with crypto, the price fluctuates according to the market, the price is affected by demand and supply just like stocks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back