What's new

Will you ever hold crytpo for years even if it rises pretty high?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you invest in crypto and have this investment for years. Would you ever hold onto this investment as long as possible? Even when you see a massive rise in worth? I think for any future crypto I buy, it'll be a small amount, I will hold onto that investment for years. I'm just curious if I can save it for years and still see a return on it later on. But how long could you wait for it to rise?

Most of my cryptocurrency investments have been in hodl for about 5 years now, so certainly, I am able and it is how I have received the most capital gains, especially with Bitcoin, which in my view, is the most viable cryptocurrency to do hodl in the long term.

I have an exit strategy. When the crypto assets I am holding gives me 20x-30x return, I will be selling half of my assets and use the money to by safer assets like a house or gold. I will continue toi hold remaining half of my assets for even higher returns

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back