What's new

Do you know cryptocurrencies created with the help of AI?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
I heard in other forums that AI was helping to create cryptocurrencies, and I even heard it from some content creators who commented on it, but I didn't get to discover which cryptocurrencies were the ones that were created with the help of AI or how it was done, do you know of any cryptocurrency that was created with AI? Name them below if so.

Some of the popular AI cryptocurrencies are Graph (GRT), Ocean Protocol (OCEAN), and SingularityNET (ACIX). AI crypto with highest market cap is Injective. The current price is arouind $40 and market cap is $3.3 billion, second in line is Graph with $1.5 billion and a price value of 16 cents

Oh goodness I hope we don't see cryptocurrencies started by AI. That honestly scares me and I would not invest in any AI crypto. Who is in control of it? Is it really worth anything? I'd much rather the crypto be tied to a person or a major company over AI.

I don't like the fact that artificial intelligence is developing so quickly in the field of cryptocurrencies. However, I have never heard of artificial intelligence helping to create an entire ecosystem. In the near future, we will see how correct this is

Some of the popular AI cryptocurrencies are Graph (GRT), Ocean Protocol (OCEAN), and SingularityNET (ACIX). AI crypto with highest market cap is Injective. The current price is arouind $40 and market cap is $3.3 billion, second in line is Graph with $1.5 billion and a price value of 16 cents

I am building up my stake in Ocean Protocol. That is one Ai coin that I see doing well. Xai is another Ai generated coin that one should have a look at. What do you think?

I am building up my stake in Ocean Protocol. That is one Ai coin that I see doing well. Xai is another Ai generated coin that one should have a look at. What do you think?
I am yet to invest in these coins. I am mostly focusing on the ones that are in the top 20 list (based on market cap). However, I believe, it would be certainly beneficial in investing in AI based tokens as AI is growing tremendously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator