What's new

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

it is not even advisable to work on survey platforms if you're not from a top-tier country. The reason is because you cannot be able to make any reasonable amount of money from it.
If you're based in the region that is not acceptable to work on survey site and you keep working on them you will continue to lose money .
It is better to channel your energy on more productive ways.

If you're based in the region that is not acceptable to work on survey site and you keep working on them you will continue to lose money .
It is better to channel your energy on more productive ways.
Probably, there was a particular survey website I worked on before and in 30 minutes I was only able to make 5 cents. That is a total waste of time.
Dedicating such time in productive things will make me some money.

I am very happy that all the websites that I have worked for a very truthful and still tired and none of them have even attempted to steal my money not to even talk of it mean successful.

Yeah that is what I usually do and also I do wait till someone close to me register and at least have he first payment before I will consider registering with such sites.
Well most of the earning site cam close at anytime. though you may be waiting for someone close to you to do it and make prove for you before you engaged. he can provide you with the prove but when you engaged, you will fail.
I have never have such experience working online, but I believe we have a lots of scam platforms that claims they pay their members, you have to be very careful in terms of choosing a website.
Actually you might not have had such experience but it's a fact that scam platforms are available online waiting for someone to fall there victims so we should be very careful when we want to invest our resources.

Well most of the earning site cam close at anytime. though you may be waiting for someone close to you to do it and make prove for you before you engaged. he can provide you with the prove but when you engaged, you will fail.

Actually you might not have had such experience but it's a fact that scam platforms are available online waiting for someone to fall there victims so we should be very careful when we want to invest our resources.
There are so many websites that are scams and it calls for one to be very careful of working on most of the websites so as not to fall victim.
It is better to do due diligence before working on any website so as to confirm the legitimacy.

Well, no website has ever stolen my hard earned money. I don't just joined a website. Before I joined a website, I do my research very well. However, some survey websites didn't allow me to minimum threshold so I can withdraw. That's why I hate survey platform.

Personally I have not worked on any site and they ended up getting away with my funds. All the sites I work and worked on paid and still pay me optimally and I have never been a victim of such a kind of thing.

I am very happy that all the websites that I have worked for a very truthful and still tired and none of them have even attempted to steal my money not to even talk of it mean successful.
That means you have been very lucky when it comes to making money online. Some of the websites I have worked on in the past and invested money actually ran away with the money after sometime.

In
You are very lucky to not have fallen prey of scam website that will rip you off your heart and money.
I always carry out due diligence on most of the website that I use to register with.
Yeah, i guess i am very lucky to not have fallen prey of scam website indeed. I would have been very heartbroken if that was the case. I'm also very careful so i wouldn't work on scam websites.

I have worked for a forum websites which I won't mentioned their names , i worked my ass out for two good month and i realises $30 , i left the money there to keep accumulating becuase I don't want to make the withdrawal yet , but I just realised one day that i have and I couldn't withdraw the money .

I have worked for a forum websites which I won't mentioned their names , i worked my ass out for two good month and i realises $30 , i left the money there to keep accumulating becuase I don't want to make the withdrawal yet , but I just realised one day that i have and I couldn't withdraw the money .
That is actually very bad. it does not make sense for you to keep working and at the end of the day you will not be able to withdraw your money. It will probably be a bad experience.

Due to the fact that I have been working on investment platforms for long but up till now I haven't experienced anything like that, even now I'm into another investment that makes me to earn money on a daily basis, and one can withdraw anytime.

Due to the fact that I have been working on investment platforms for long but up till now I haven't experienced anything like that, even now I'm into another investment that makes me to earn money on a daily basis, and one can withdraw anytime.
Engaging in many investment platforms could land one into making huge losses.
It is safer to stick to one and realize it's full potential .
It is less riskier indeed.

You are very lucky to not have fallen victim of scam investment platforms.
I will strongly recommend you to be extra cautious whenever you're working or investing on the internet.

Hmmm well, then it is better to engage your self on post to pay forums to Less the risk and losses while earning money online, because we have so many posts to pay forums that are legit.

what kind of investment platform have a worked on and you have not experienced any kind of theft?. I have invested on some of them but after some days or weeks they will run away with all the money.

what kind of investment platform have a worked on and you have not experienced any kind of theft?. I have invested on some of them but after some days or weeks they will run away with all the money.
There are so many website that you can work with and you will enjoy it because they are legitimate and they will never steal your money. if it is a Ponzi scheme , you shouldn't expect to receive payment all through because it will crash one day.

I do not think there is any website that has ever stolen my funds before. I am very strict whenever it comes to online security and I believe that that is what has been saving me.

I do not think there is any website that has ever stolen my funds before. I am very strict whenever it comes to online security and I believe that that is what has been saving me.
It is always better to be security conscious and that is what we should all be careful about.
It is crucial to know that the online platforms are flooded with scammers.

There are so many website that you can work with and you will enjoy it because they are legitimate and they will never steal your money. if it is a Ponzi scheme , you shouldn't expect to receive payment all through because it will crash one day.
Any website which you can offer services or sell product and make money is actually very legitimate. But the ones that ask you to invest money I receive some percentage everyday is a lie.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back