What's new

Have any one here made money through sports betting??

I have made money to support gambling in a short while and it wasn't easy to have come up to that level. If you want peace you should really stop gambling

There are some lucky predictors who have made enough to cater for their needs and family and still remain balance... but is not for everybody...
Yes, you're right, those people are simply lucky enough to be earning through gambling. Earlier on for me, it was working fine, but things changes as time move on.

My dear is not that easy to make money on gambling because it will take you sometimes to make money from sports betting, I believe those things are luck.

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??

This is actually a new season to the world of football especially in the English Premier League, Spanish laliga, German Bundesliga and French Ligue 1 where a lot of machines will be available for people who are into betting to take advantage of it.

This is actually a new season to the world of football especially in the English Premier League, Spanish laliga, German Bundesliga and French Ligue 1 where a lot of machines will be available for people who are into betting to take advantage of it.
Laughs, you're accustomed to this things dear. I love soccer very much, when I hear about this leagues it makes me feel joyous. That's why I still gamble sometimes.

Etting and
We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??
Gambling is the most unreasonable business investment that I have ever seen or heard about because the probability of wining or loosing in betting is fifty fifty, which is even not even sure

Etting and

Gambling is the most unreasonable business investment that I have ever seen or heard about because the probability of wining or loosing in betting is fifty fifty, which is even not even sure
My brother won gambling today, totalling $64 placing the bet with a sum of $3. I know it isn't easy with gambling cos you lose plenty as well.

Seriously when it comes to football I'm always more versatile because it's a sport that I was born and brought up with which makes me to understand everything that goes on with it including betting as well.

Yes, you're right, those people are simply lucky enough to be earning through gambling. Earlier on for me, it was working fine, but things changes as time move on.
That's what happen to most gamblers, the being might work fine for then for the first to second day bit later on it will look as if you don't use the same method to bet...

That's what happen to most gamblers, the being might work fine for then for the first to second day bit later on it will look as if you don't use the same method to bet...
The issue is that, the tricks do fade, and when it fades, losses comes forth. It's game of luck, we win today then tomorrow is off day.

I have tried sports betting a couple of times and lost my money. Sports betting is gambling and gambling is not a good way to make money.
Diverse of people are making money through betting either online or offline. While most of the people are going bankruptcy because they bar loosing their money and property to betting.

Yeah i have make some money some months ago when playing sport betting i think a won #12,000 at that time but from then till today i no won again.

There are so many people that online Sports Betting and gambling is there very means of earning money and taking care of their responsibilities and there are so many people who make money from it.

It can be a very stress in struggle I can bet on this.I have made money through sports betting before but the struggle is not really worth it because you will still feel tempted to stake and it will be collected

Seriously I know a lot of people who actually frustrated by depending on making money through online betting which has never been something that can be stable in terms of making money from it.

I have not made money through sport betting and it is due to the fact that I really hates sport betting. It can be very addictive at times and in most cases one can lose huge amount of money on it if not careful at all
Yes I have made money through sport betting before but most time it is very weird but when you are consistent in it will make money.

Personally i have never made a dime from any of my online sport betting platforms back when I was into sport betting briefly. All my bets are always been lost to the platform. Gambling is really not a good way for investment

It can be a very stress in struggle I can bet on this.I have made money through sports betting before but the struggle is not really worth it because you will still feel tempted to stake and it will be collected
I believe what you said because I had seen that in my friends who were gamblers. The more they win, the more they will bet because of the adrenaline rush to their veins in thinking that they are on a winning streak. It is like they will not stop until they lose their bet.

Making money through sport betting is something that is not guarantee because what you played and won today is what will take away the money tomorrow.

There are people who are neck deep into these sports betting gambling business that say that certain apps do give them a certain level of leverage in giving them sure betting tips for games

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back