What's new

Have any one here made money through sports betting??

No, i've never gambled before. I dislike gambling or betting of any sort because it's a risky type of investment and most times when one starts it, they find it difficult to stop it.

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??
I haven't made any money through sport betting. It is gambling for me, and doesn't seem right. It is risky too and one can easily get addicted. There are people who have earned big from sports betting.

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

When it comes to gambling, i do not even think about it twice.
lot of guys around here have invested their time and money into sports betting, and it is only a few times i hear a few of them say they won the gamble.
Gambling is a win or lose game, it is not even an investment.

When it comes to gambling, i do not even think about it twice.
lot of guys around here have invested their time and money into sports betting, and it is only a few times i hear a few of them say they won the gamble.
Gambling is a win or lose game, it is not even an investment.

I have made money through sport betting. Although I made it as an investment where I placed #20,000 on a single match to return #32,000. Isn't that nice.
It has been profiting me since. And lastly we have to be watchful.

I have made money via sport betting and I have also recorded more losses. Betting is definitely a no for me and it's a an areas I wouldn't want to put my money. The betting companies gain more of the profit.

Am not the type that likes betting, so I have not earned anything from betting yet because I don't participate in it, I don't even know how people go about it.

Sport betting is a source of living for some people because they are fully employed and engrossed in it. You will have to make sure that you are not risking too much of your money.

I have made some amount of money through Sports betting before . The thing is that I will not advise anyone to venture into it because it is not reliable and you can get addicted to it.

Betting is a gane of chance seriously so I think that if you chose that as your major source of earning you wont be able to earn that much,what I think is that if you are someone addicted to such game of betting look for someone that can take care of your prediction tally with him and possibly wining can be made

People are making money with sport betting to be sincere I think that you will need to get close to someone who have been into that specific feild because from what I know I think that sport betting need good means of predicting the market.

I am not try sports betting but yes I tried my luck in gambling, and earned some decent amount, by the by iam not won any game in gambling I am almost lost my capital in gambling, I earned that amount in other way,

I have me good amount of money from betting but what I have lose is also much. I don't t keep records of what I lose and what I win, so I can't determine whether I make a gain or lose. Many people who win reasonable amount of money or betting end up spending almost all what they win on betting.

I have me good amount of money from betting but what I have lose is also much. I don't t keep records of what I lose and what I win, so I can't determine whether I make a gain or lose. Many people who win reasonable amount of money or betting end up spending almost all what they win on betting.
Since you are not sure if you are on profit then it is necessary for you to keep records so as to understand if it is profitable or not. This is to help you to avoid wasting your money if it isn't profitable.

I have made huge amount of money from sport betting becaus I have been lucky and I have also lost because that's betting for you , some time you win and sometime you loose , but don't always get addicted .

Understanding the teams, players, and recent form can give you an edge. Secondly, keep track of your bets and analyze your performance to identify patterns or areas for improvement. Additionally, it's wise to set realistic expectations and avoid chasing losses. Emotions can cloud judgment, leading to impulsive decisions. Take breaks when needed, and remember that it's okay to step back if things aren't going well. Lastly, it's essential to find reliable sources of information, such as reputable sports analysts or statistical data, click here now for some helpful resources shared by our experienced members. Remember, folks, sports betting should always be approached responsibly, as it's more about the enjoyment of the game than making money.

Last edited:
I have made huge amount of money from sport betting becaus I have been lucky and I have also lost because that's betting for you , some time you win and sometime you loose , but don't always get addicted .

I am actually happy that you mentioned that the reason why you were able to make a huge amount of money from sport betting is because you are lucky with the bet you have been playing so far because that is the only way you can make money from it.

I've had my ups and downs, but it's mostly for fun. Some folks do hit it big with luck on their side, but for me, it's more about the thrill of the game

I do a lot in betting in my life I have lost more and I have won more betting business is either you win or lost win a bet is not something you have 100 percent assurance when I lost I see it as a bad day and when I won that a good day to me and I always win big

I do a lot in betting in my life I have lost more and I have won more betting business is either you win or lost win a bet is not something you have 100 percent assurance when I lost I see it as a bad day and when I won that a good day to me and I always win big

This is exactly the way it is when it comes to betting and gambling. The two things that is always involved is either you lose the bet or you win.

A friend of mine called me this morning telling me how a single match resulted in him losing 27 million naira because the game didn't go the way he predicted it.

The truth is that there is always that likelihood of losing more than you make from sports betting. I have tried it in the past and discovered that it is not what we make it to look like. Earning through betting is smooth, but it is important to do checks and balances.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back