What's new

Have any one here made money through sports betting??

Sports betting requires a lot of discipline and a very good strategy in order for you to make any reasonable amount of money from it.
Really! How does sport betting requiring a strategy for, although it might need some planning but If a match go against your bet died that require you to build a strategy?

sports betting is undoubtably a risky venture but there are some people that has started Jesus that they use in winning daily and of course they are enjoying it

The only person I can say that represents us well in my own family is my sister. I introduced her into gambling, but I'm not favoured like the way betting favours her.

well when it comes to making money I don't think betting is one way thing that should be called because I feel betting is a game of luck I'm strong will. I use the word will because I am a testifer of what beting/ gambling has cost me and it was not funny.

Their was time when I taught I've found that income generating gig online, but unfortunately things turned soured for me when it comes to gambling.

Making money through betting is pure luck and no one can brag about expertise knowledge being the ideal thing to record success through betting.

Making money through betting is pure luck and no one can brag about expertise knowledge being the ideal thing to record success through betting.
My friend who claims to be an expert in sports betting said that it is 45% luck and 55% skills. His usual bets are in boxing and in NBA basketball that his batting average is something like 5 wins out of 7 bets. That is a pretty high figure that cannot be attributed to luck alone.

My friend who claims to be an expert in sports betting said that it is 45% luck and 55% skills. His usual bets are in boxing and in NBA basketball that his batting average is something like 5 wins out of 7 bets. That is a pretty high figure that cannot be attributed to luck alone.
He really mastered those two options that he is focusing on. To be frank with myself, l will say betting isn't all about luck, skills and strategy is there.

Yeah i have made money through sport betting but mind it's after a long time of staking different games and lose a lot of money before i won one ticket.

I can't say that I've made money from gambling cos my losing justifies that, I'm on the losing streak. So I'll simply say, I haven't made any positive impact with betting.

Betting is very risky. It is a gamble game. You either win or loss. But there are ways that some people play the game that they make profits. I also have my own strategy of winning my bet. I have never loss more than I invested. This last week I make more than time 5 of my capital

All the money I invested into sport betting be it actually sporting games or simmulated games, were all lost. I just have to stop betting all together

I normally do make small amount of money from betting from time to time but then I do not risk too much and I do not still see it as a legit way of continually making money.

I have not made money through sport betting and it is due to the fact that I really hates sport betting. It can be very addictive at times and in most cases one can lose huge amount of money on it if not careful at all
You are right. I also not encouraging sport betting.

It's because in gambling there is a big risk of losing huge amount of money. To be safe avoid sports betting.

No I have never delved into the world of sports betting and I don't intend to, it's highly addictive.
I have made money through betting but betting is very risky, dangerous and not adviseable to venture into, calculating the money i have spent on betting, i am still gaining.

I have never made any money through sports betting. The odds are staked against you . Even if you make money once, the money will be reinvested and you will lose it. I have stopped and restarted several times. It always end in losses. It is a sure way to remain poor.
It's good to know that you are not choosing sports betting.

I very much agree with what you said that sports betting is a sure way to be poor and not rich.

I normally do make small amount of money from betting from time to time but then I do not risk too much and I do not still see it as a legit way of continually making money.
In sports betting it is always for the fun of it because if you consider it as gambling then that can make you lose money. I only place bets on sports when there is someone who invites me to bet against his choice, say a basketball game. I don't think you can win so much in sports betting.

In all of the sport betting games I have played in the past, I lost in all of them. But I still know people who still make money on sport betting though. They say they get tip star to predict favourable match outcome for them. That's how they make their money

I have actually made some money on sports betting but due to lack of strategy and the good money management skills, I lost all the money to them.

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??
There are some lucky predictors who have made enough to cater for their needs and family and still remain balance... but is not for everybody...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back