What's new

Have any one here made money through sports betting??

Some years ago I had the opportunity to experience betting in offline games, I won a good amount of money and then I did not do it again, as it is addictive and I could see many people losing large amounts.
That is the very thing you get to experience when you go into betting,at first it would just be like they are waiting for you for a welcome win,and then the loss circle begins,and if you are not discipline enough to know when t stop,you will just get hooked.

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??
I have never made any money through sports betting. The odds are staked against you . Even if you make money once, the money will be reinvested and you will lose it. I have stopped and restarted several times. It always end in losses. It is a sure way to remain poor.

That is the very thing you get to experience when you go into betting,at first it would just be like they are waiting for you for a welcome win,and then the loss circle begins,and if you are not discipline enough to know when t stop,you will just get hooked.
That's right, when you dive into betting, you always expect to win and in some cases it happens, but it becomes addictive always hoping for the win. If the person feels that he/she cannot control him/herself from the beginning, it is better to keep distance and keep his/her capital safe.

That's right, when you dive into betting, you always expect to win and in some cases it happens, but it becomes addictive always hoping for the win. If the person feels that he/she cannot control him/herself from the beginning, it is better to keep distance and keep his/her capital safe.
You know this indulgence is not something you planned,it is just like impulse,the more you are in the more yu are carried away.it takes a man/woman that is discipline to be abe to have that control his/her urge and drive for engagement.It takes a strong character to do that.

You know this indulgence is not something you planned,it is just like impulse,the more you are in the more yu are carried away.it takes a man/woman that is discipline to be abe to have that control his/her urge and drive for engagement.It takes a strong character to do that.
So I feel lucky, since I was once in the betting, and it was very easy for me to retire. But your description is very true, it takes character and willpower. Because it is an impulse rarely controllable.

sports betting is undoubtedly a risky venture and anyone who wants to get involved in it must be disciplined enough and you know how to manage his finances very well.

I am one of those who have made money through sports betting and I also lost huge amounts of money. I think discipline is needed to maintain consistency.
Most times the consistency could be a issue , because if someone is consistently playing and the person is making loss , it's never a good sign I think

A lot of people make money through sport betting but the mistakes they all make is that they do not invest this money immediately and at the end of the day don't know what they have done with the money

The risk involved in sport betting is 50/50 however I think for one to make money one has to invest a large sum of money and choose fewer odds

I don't really like betting because it is a game of luck and you need a lot of it on your side before you could win. I prefer to work myself up for the money I am going to earn online.

I'm not really a fan of sport betting and it will be hard for me to go into it because I know that a lot of manipulation are in the market and I have heard a term called match fixing as one of the major manipulation in the market

If you're not disciplined you will lose all your money all sports betting because it is very addictive and having a strategy is also very important.

I'm very sure you made the huge amount of money first before your lost experience. Because I can't have a lose in a gambling first and continue.
I am one of those who have made money through sports betting and I also lost huge amounts of money. I think discipline is needed to maintain consistencys

Sport betting is just for entertainment and not for money making only those who own the company makes money if you want to use it as a means of making money you end up wasting your money.
I'm telling you. They make the odds to fool someone to thinking they can make that big gain only if their dream team wins the match. But they'll still manipulate the table against you

When it comes to betting, any one can win or lose. It is not a mustbwin for the gambler to always come on top. Their are whopping time of losses, that's why I stayed clear from gambling for now.

It's too much of a risk. And if you really want to get by in it, you really need to know your sports. If you don't know your sports, betting on it wouldn't be very wise. Even with guides and tips online, you having the knowledge is more important, because you will better equipped with the knowledge to bet better. But, even people with knowledge on the sport, won't always get it right.

As for if I made any money, not really. I bet a few times, and didn't make anything back. I think it's too much risk versus reward.

I made some money by gambling sometimes ago, I betted mostly on two sure odds but then I stopped because I was getting addicted to the game.

A lot of people have been able to make money through gambling especially sports gambling because it is not manipulated and they stand chance of making money if they make possible predictions

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??
None that I can account for. No matter the amount of money you get from sport betting, you will eventually send it all back to the bookmaker by betting.

None that I can account for. No matter the amount of money you get from sport betting, you will eventually send it all back to the bookmaker by betting.
Lol, their are people around who doesn't send back their earnings back to the bookmakers. What you should know is that, not everyone will run at loss via betting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back