What's new

Have You Made Money as a Web Designer and Developer?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Well, I have made money as a web designer. I have helped people set up a blog, forum, business website, as well as online stores. I have not only designed the entire website for clients but also some parts such as setting up a shop page or a subscription page. Even though there are tools for making websites easily, many people still need professional help. So, there's still a chance for website designers and developers to make money. However, there's a lot of competition, especially on freelance marketplace.

I can setup WordPress blogs and forums for clients, but not design them from scratch. Anyway, though, there are people who don't know anything about web development and they would pay, but I've not tried to reach these people. Well, an exception was this man who wanted my to set up something with Joomla in the early 2010s, but unfortunately, I wasn't experienced enough at the time and it was mess up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back