Have You Made Money on TikTok?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to making money on TikTok, many people seem to sweep away this idea considering its limited video content monetization options. Unlike YouTube, where a viral video can translate into a bag of money, TikTok's revenue streams are constrained, primarily reliant on gifts during live streams, sponsorships, and brand deals. They have rolled out ads based monetization option but this feature is limited to a few countries.
Well, you can earn from sponsorship, which is the true secret of making money on Tiktok. This option will make you money only when you have a lot of followers and get a lot of views.

I have not made money through tiktok, but then again, I haven't done any streaming on content on the platform yet. I've been wanting to start my own streaming channel and span it across social media like instagram reels and tiktok. TikTok is limited in a lot of ways I feel. It can be good to get out there, but from there you probably want to find brand deals, collaborations, and maybe finding work on other platforms that do pay considerably more.

YouTube could be a good option once you have an audience, but I don't know if it's worth starting out on YouTube first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back