What's new

Have any one here made money through sports betting??

I have not made money through sport betting and it is due to the fact that I really hates sport betting. It can be very addictive at times and in most cases one can lose huge amount of money on it if not careful at all
Yes actually I have made money through sport betting and the money I made what is very very profitable but that does not mean that sport betting is a business or an investment.

I would not advice even my worst enemy to go into sports betting,but if you've found your self in there already you should always stake what you can afford to loose.

I have not made money through sport betting and it is due to the fact that I really hates sport betting. It can be very addictive at times and in most cases one can lose huge amount of money on it if not careful at all
Yes I have made money through sport betting but it has been long I made such money again I because most times it is very difficult for one to really make money through betting.

We all know betting or gambling, what ever they call it, is a risky type of investment. Their are lots of betting options online and offline, with their market options to choose from. But still, its never easy to earn dime through it. I never got to make any real money betting online nor offline, but it doesn't mean people doesn't win big. Its just luck going your way, and surely you'll win when you get such piece of luck by your side.

Have you made any reasonable amount through gambling before??
Gambling is something I don't participate in but I have siblings and neighbor that gamble. And when they win they're always happy and react to it in a special way. There are times they become lucky and win huge amount of money and this makes them feel that gambling truly pays

I have not since i do not get involved in it, i know it is a very risky investment that could drain anyone, notwithstanding, one has to always be careful.

Yes actually I have made money through sport betting and the money I made what is very very profitable but that does not mean that sport betting is a business or an investment.
I am a big fan of sport betting and i normally bet responsibly both online and offline and i gamble responsibly, and I have won countless number of time but betting is not adviseable.

Lots and lots of lives have been turned around that I know of so yeah people can definitely go ahead and win but there would be losses too no doubt but the big winnings usually cover up

I have been able to make a few amount of money from sports betting in the past few weeks. I do not see it as an income means but then it is something you should try once in a while

This platform at times is reliable for others but not a person like me cause I don't believe in any of these betting stuff cause I believe it is scam.

Gambling is something I don't participate in but I have siblings and neighbor that gamble. And when they win they're always happy and react to it in a special way. There are times they become lucky and win huge amount of money and this makes them feel that gambling truly pays
That's how it is, either you win or lose. Some persons are lucky gambling whereas it's the opposite for some persons too gambling.

Yes I have actually made money through sport betting but it has been long now and I try my best not to be addicted to betting

Sport betting is a highly risky kind of way to make money in actual fact. But you simply discover that a lot of people are still playing it. It is only a little fraction of these people that makes money betting on sports

It's risky though, but some persons are earning from it no matter the risk involved. I am not into gambling because I don't have luck over it.

I have done that before but not anymore. I just dont want to be addictive to betting. I know the power of getting addicted to it.

It's going d as you've stayed off, cos power of addiction on gambling is the beginning of more financial losses. I don't see gambling as a means of income generation.

I know a lot of people who make lots of cash From social media,and they live off that but I'm not saying it's good though because it can wreck one in a short time

Gambling really is a devils market, yes I have made some money through gambling but at the the end of it all, I have lost more than I have won. I'm sure it is like that for a lot of people as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back