What's new

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?

Probably, I also had to perform such kind of jobs that requires you to spam or scam people. It is always against the rules and regulations of the kind of platforms you want to work on.

I have never received any kind of job offer that requires me to scam or spam people. This is because i mainly work on legitimate platforms that never require me to perform such kind of tasks,

I have never received any kind of job offer that requires me to scam or spam people. This is because i mainly work on legitimate platforms that never require me to perform such kind of tasks,
It is not good to accept such kind of offer and even if you look at the amount that is attached,. It is not enough to make you fortune so I don't see the reason why we should accept such kind of negative jobs.

It is better to honorably resist such jobs because it is a job that does not depict the ethics in writing and you must be able to be ethical whenever you are on micro job website irrespective of the money they're going to pay you.
It is not good to accept such kind of offer and even if you look at the amount that is attached,. It is not enough to make you fortune so I don't see the reason why we should accept such kind of negative jobs.
The micro job website normally pays $0.03 for such kind of jobs which is a minute money that does worth it and even if it is high amount of money it doesn't really speak well to destroy other people's website.

For someone like me I think that I have seen such jobs before but I wasn't appreciate to do the work I don't just like this type of jobs at all but I have seen someone who do this before and you seldom see people hire posters for this it's not a good infact if am hire for this I will never do the work
It's not good. Regardless of the pay involved, I cannot engage in such work. Why would I make myself a tool to spam someone forum? Even I have not see anyone who have done the job before?

Everyone here has a reputation and our reputation entails what we have done on other platform. The bad thing someone did on another platform can trigger another platform owner to ban him without warning if he tries it.

Everyone here has a reputation and our reputation entails what we have done on other platform. The bad thing someone did on another platform can trigger another platform owner to ban him without warning if he tries it.
This is actually true. that is why it is important and necessary people are careful on the kind of activities they carry out online because the Internet is an open place.

This is actually true. that is why it is important and necessary people are careful on the kind of activities they carry out online because the Internet is an open place.
There was a time I was applying for a moderator job on a website and they were asking if I have ever been banned on any paid to post website because it really means a lot to them and that is your reputation

There was a time I was applying for a moderator job on a website and they were asking if I have ever been banned on any paid to post website because it really means a lot to them and that is your reputation
Yeah, having a good reputation is very important and necessary on any kind of website. of course your track record on the internet matters a lot to them, that is why it is important to keep to the rules and regulations of any platform.

And this is why it is always necessary to follow the rules and regulations including the guideline of the platform so that you will not get banned and so that you will have a good reputation.
Yeah, having a good reputation is very important and necessary on any kind of website. of course your track record on the internet matters a lot to them, that is why it is important to keep to the rules and regulations of any platform.

And this is why it is always necessary to follow the rules and regulations including the guideline of the platform so that you will not get banned and so that you will have a good reputation.
Yeah, anyone that does not want to get banned on any website should always follow rules and regulations. That is why it is important to dedicate your time to read terms and conditions of any website before you sign up.

Yeah, anyone that does not want to get banned on any website should always follow rules and regulations. That is why it is important to dedicate your time to read terms and conditions of any website before you sign up.
Some people will not read it. I don't know why some people think rules and regulations is fashion. It is not for fashion . It is for them to know the things that they should do and the ones they should not

It is not a good thing to ensure that you take a job that will dissatisfied others meaning that you should not use your freedom to affect other people's job and you should not take up such kind of job whatsoever.

It's one of those jobs which I have been hire before to do there was a forex broker that hire me for this type of task sometime ago so I have to tried and ensure that I turned off the offers spamming a forum might be illegal but if am hire by the forum owner now I will do the work because I don't know why he chose to do that I will just complete my assignment and get my money and go my way

There was somebody who wants sent me a message on Instagram with this kind of offer but this is not something that I will learn to associate myself with. People usually take time and sweat in order to build beautiful things.

Some people will not read it. I don't know why some people think rules and regulations is fashion. It is not for fashion . It is for them to know the things that they should do and the ones they should not
Probably, I think website should always make it compulsory for people to read their rules and regulations before they signup. That way they will be able to understand properly what it entails to stay on the platform.

Probably, I think website should always make it compulsory for people to read their rules and regulations before they signup. That way they will be able to understand properly what it entails to stay on the platform.
There are some websites that use a time counter when you are reading their terms and policy just to make sure that you read it but some people will just leave it.

There are some websites that use a time counter when you are reading their terms and policy just to make sure that you read it but some people will just leave it.
I think that is a very good strategy to make people read their rules and regulation. I think it is important website start making use of such so that people can be able to take their time to read before using any platform to avoid mistakes.

I think that is a very good strategy to make people read their rules and regulation. I think it is important website start making use of such so that people can be able to take their time to read before using any platform to avoid mistakes.
Exactly
I guess there is a way that websites or platforms can make sure that people read the rules and regulations of their site. There's is surely a way that they can do that if they want to

Exactly
I guess there is a way that websites or platforms can make sure that people read the rules and regulations of their site. There's is surely a way that they can do that if they want to
Trying to ask them questions from the rules and regulations they have read is one of the ways of making them to read it carefully. I think binance does something similar if you want to open a futures account.

Exactly
I think the duty and the onus lies on the shoulder of someone who wants to join the platform because you must understand the ins-and-outs and the dos and don'ts of the platform before joining.

Trying to ask them questions from the rules and regulations they have read is one of the ways of making them to read it carefully. I think binance does something similar if you want to open a futures account.
There is another platform that does the same thing so that they will be sure that the people or members understand the rules and regulations of the platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back