What's new

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?

I have never hired anyone to spam on forums and I think that spamming is a bad thing for the forum and for the community. People should be honest and work faithfully.
The community will fail to develop if there are lot of spammers and it will continue to plunge deeply in the dungeon and it will not succeed. Each and every community owner wouldn't want to happen.

I have never hired anyone to spam on forums and I think that spamming is a bad thing for the forum and for the community. People should be honest and work faithfully.
Yeah, Some people usually do that because they want to make money from a particular thing. Some affiliate marketers also do that a lot but they do not know it is not effective for affiliate marketing.

Yeah, Some people usually do that because they want to make money from a particular thing. Some affiliate marketers also do that a lot but they do not know it is not effective for affiliate marketing.
I'm very aware of affiliate marketers posting links anywhere they could find little chances without considering that they are spamming the platform and most of them always get banned immediately by the owner of the website.

The affiliate marketers are never bothered about spamming or not . All they are after is to promote to the affiliate links and once they noticed that your platform has a lot of usersz they will always want to utilise the medium to promote their affiliate program.

I'm very aware of affiliate marketers posting links anywhere they could find little chances without considering that they are spamming the platform and most of them always get banned immediately by the owner of the website.
Only inexperienced people do that when it comes to promoting affiliate products. When your spam links you will not even make any sale. It is as simple as that. Affiliate marketing has changed a lot.

I have gotten several jobs to spam blogs or forums and in most cases to write fake reviews on several micro job platforms but I honorably declined such task because it does not work with me.

People would perpetrate such kind of activity to bring others down and I don't think it is an attitude that must be encouraged and people hiding under the umbrella of nefarious activities would also face the consequences.

People would perpetrate such kind of activity to bring others down and I don't think it is an attitude that must be encouraged and people hiding under the umbrella of nefarious activities would also face the consequences.
It is not good to accept such kind of offer it is not right to bring other people down . If I come across such kind of offer,, I will not accept it for any reason because it is not right.

It is very obvious that anyone who posted such kind of job is trying to bring the platform down just because of hatred or because he want to topple the website.

I have never been hire by any one to spam any body or company. If only when a company or that person is not doing his or her things faithfully that he or she should be spam.

This is true, we are on the same page.
I think that if they are credible and very Fair in their operations there is no need to spam them because it is a pure act of wickedness.

I have gotten several jobs to spam blogs or forums and in most cases to write fake reviews on several micro job platforms but I honorably declined such task because it does not work with me.
I think that is actually the best choice. Such kind of jobs in my own opinion does not really make sense no matter the amount of money they promise to pay you.
I think that is actually the best choice. Such kind of jobs in my own opinion does not really make sense no matter the amount of money they promise to pay you.

This is true, we are on the same page.
I think that if they are credible and very Fair in their operations there is no need to spam them because it is a pure act of wickedness.
Yes, once one is faithful in his deals there will be no need to spam him or her and again the person will not be afraid of being spam self because he or she is faithful his or her doings.

One thing I have come across especially when offering my gigs on places like Fiverr and also SEOClerks is how many people will contact me for a custom order and the custom order will always be to do with spamming something specific throughout a forum or a blog. Sometimes it's advertising a specific site that they are trying to get traffic to and other times it may be spamming something else to gain traction on a referral link they may have.

Whenever I have got these kinds of custom orders I have always declined them as I don't want to ruin my reputation as a freelancer and a professional writer by spamming something across people's forums or blogs, it just doesn't seem professional at all.

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?
I have never gotten a job like this and I don't wish to ever get it. No matter what amount of money I was given, I will not do it. It is a very bad things and I will not like to engage myself in such activities.

I think that there should be a medium to report such person to the platform where such kind of act was perpetrated . Appropriate report to the appropriate authority is relevant here.
I totally agree with you on this, there should be relevant authorities where you can lay such a complian to, as this would help in reducing this kind of wickedness against legitimate platforms

Yes, once one is faithful in his deals there will be no need to spam him or her and again the person will not be afraid of being spam self because he or she is faithful his or her doings.
That is true. Spamming such a person is complete act of wickedness. You know it's not nice that I have personally resolved to be faithful and I'm being so and then people fail to actually acknowledge that. Somehow eliminates the little faithful person's we have from the globe.

I have never gotten a job like this and I don't wish to ever get it. No matter what amount of money I was given, I will not do it. It is a very bad things and I will not like to engage myself in such activities.
It is actually not advisable to engage in such kind of activity. People who always spam websites are making money at the detriment of others. Almost every website is against spam.

It is actually not advisable to engage in such kind of activity. People who always spam websites are making money at the detriment of others. Almost every website is against spam.
Everyone here has a reputation and our reputation entails what we have done on other platform. The bad thing someone did on another platform can trigger another platform owner to ban him without warning if he tries it.
Everyone here has a reputation and our reputation entails what we have done on other platform. The bad thing someone did on another platform can trigger another platform owner to ban him without warning if he tries it.

Most of this type of activities are carried out by people who hate themselves and they want to bring each other down and that is why they would look for ways to perpetrate such kind of activities to bring each other down.

Some people will never think twice before they accept your kind of jobs because they are all after the money you want to receive at that moment which is not really good because it is unethical for a writer to implement such job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back