What's new

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?

I have not been hired to spam a forum whatsoever but I have seen different people who got jobs to spam people's forum and I think it is not a good job to take and it is unethical.

There is another platform that does the same thing so that they will be sure that the people or members understand the rules and regulations of the platform
I think that is a very good idea. Making sure that the members understand the rules and regulation is always important and necessary. I actually like the way binance make people to take a mini survey before they allow you access to futures account.

I think that is a very good idea. Making sure that the members understand the rules and regulation is always important and necessary. I actually like the way binance make people to take a mini survey before they allow you access to futures account.
A website has done it for me before and I did not blame them because I was trying to imagine how they must have gone through the problems of people spamming their website.

I have not been hired to spam a forum whatsoever but I have seen different people who got jobs to spam people's forum and I think it is not a good job to take and it is unethical.
People are doing it as I know but. the issue is that it's not up to everyone liking I have offered this type of job sometimes ago but I refuse to accept the offer spamming a forum is not a good work it's look as if there is something fraudulent attached to it.

People are doing it as I know but. the issue is that it's not up to everyone liking I have offered this type of job sometimes ago but I refuse to accept the offer spamming a forum is not a good work it's look as if there is something fraudulent attached to it.
It is uncalled for to engage in such kind of activities because you wouldn't find it funny if someone is engaged to write something bad about your job or website it could cause a lot of situations that would be unpalatable.

There is another platform that does the same thing so that they will be sure that the people or members understand the rules and regulations of the platform
It is a very important to understand the rules and regulations that is guiding the conduct of a particular platform before you join them and start publishing content . This is pivotal so that you would not be haunted.

It is a very important to understand the rules and regulations that is guiding the conduct of a particular platform before you join them and start publishing content . This is pivotal so that you would not be haunted.
People who are hired to spam forums do not look at the rules and regulations or better still , they will look at the rules and regulations and act against it, which is why they would do things that will bring the community down.

A website has done it for me before and I did not blame them because I was trying to imagine how they must have gone through the problems of people spamming their website.
Sometimes people also employ the services of bots to spam on websites. That is why there are some platforms that have put some measures in place in order to avert such activities.

I have not witnessed such before and I don't plan to accept such kind of offer because it is not ethical for a writer to write bad reviews that are falsified about any kind of platforms.

It is uncalled for to engage in such kind of activities because you wouldn't find it funny if someone is engaged to write something bad about your job or website it could cause a lot of situations that would be unpalatable.
At the same time, we should always put ourselves in other people's position. We should think about how we would feel if another person does that to our website too. It is bad

At the same time, we should always put ourselves in other people's position. We should think about how we would feel if another person does that to our website too. It is bad
It is very obvious that no one is going to accept that because it is not possible to accept someone else spamming your job and destroying it because when you spam a forum, you are destroying it.

It is true that so many people never bothered about the interest of the website they want to spam but they are really after the money they want to receive from the task they want to perform.
In as much as you want to enjoy been in a website, the first thing that's expected of you is to go through there rules governing the site.
So as to avoid any problem such as spam.

Of course not, i can't succumb to something like that. I don't really know much about some online works but even if i have the right knowledge about it, i still won't do it

It is very obvious that no one is going to accept that because it is not possible to accept someone else spamming your job and destroying it because when you spam a forum, you are destroying it.
The truth is that there are some people who will accept this job basically because they have been promised a lot of money so they have no choice than to do it but it is not a good thing

That is horrible and I can never do something like that. If I get an offer to do that I'll consider the person as an enemy of progress and therefore have nothing to do with such ones.

Probably, such a job is not a good job in my own perspective. Majority of people who take up such jobs on the internet always do it because they need money.

Probably, such a job is not a good job in my own perspective. Majority of people who take up such jobs on the internet always do it because they need money.
It is not gain saying that people explore different areas to make money for themselves on the web because they are never mindful of the gravity of the activities they carry out.

No one has ever hired me to scam or spam any forum, if any forum or website are doing there things right self, it will not be even good to spam them for no reason.

This is true but there are some things that we should not do because we want to make money. Such a thing may ruin our reputation and we may not get jobs on other platforms

It is not gain saying that people explore different areas to make money for themselves on the web because they are never mindful of the gravity of the activities they carry out.
Yeah, the truth is that majority of people that want to make money online will take up that job especially if they are paying reasonable amount of money. People are just looking for different ways of making money especially on microjobs platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back